Continually over 9.5

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I know a non favorable interpretation of this language just happened but I have been thinking about how the union should take advantage.

If the company no longer agrees that 3 out of 5 days in one work week meets this language why do we continue to agree that it’s a single work week? Why not go back to filing any time you’re over 3 out of 5 days.

The company could conceivably work someone over thurs,Friday,mon,tues and not violate but that sure sounds like continually over 9.5 to me.

542thruNthru

Problem is that the language doesn't support it.

It doesn't matter what the company agrees with. It matters what the arbitrator says. We would lose that grievance as well.

I know you're just blowing of steam but to many people out there will file that grievance thinking they will start some revolution or something.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Problem is that the language doesn't support it.

It doesn't matter what the company agrees with. It matters what the arbitrator says. We would lose that grievance as well.

I know you're just blowing of steam but to many people out there will file that grievance thinking they will start some revolution or something.
Well an arb decided the language apparently doesn’t support 3 in a single week either.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Are you the poster child for retiree's....

That have nothing to do ?

E68A8F5B-FF86-4608-A598-CF00903D552B.gif

Did I hit a nerve