Contract and Iregs?

F

Frankie's Friend

...or you could stop being a whiny bitch and do your job...

Give me your number and I'll call you next time I have a 150lb snow plow. Then we can all see how strong and tough u are.
He's 57 and still buff bro.
20180405_203954.jpg

The car ripped his uniform off and he's pretty angry about it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Give me your number and I'll call you next time I have a 150lb snow plow. Then we can all see how strong and tough u are.
He would go to the brink of hurting himself just to prove a 55 year old can keep up with a 24 year old... he gets off on trying to prove this... he’s stated this exact mindset many times on here....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So instead of questioning a bad employee, cheat all out of proper credit? I check every time I scan an Irreg, almost 1/3 of the time it doesn’t show in special counts. Shocking!
Like when they do a time study and if a driver gains any time they throw it out??? Seen that before many times and it personally has happen to me...and they want to know why everyone thinks this company is run by a bunch of con artists and scammers....

Heavy Package

You absolutely still get credit for it. It's just not punched in manually anymore because guys would amazingly have 150 over 70s everyday.

Why don't you get off your high horse ass and see if you can move the 8-burner gas grill that I saw being "loaded" into a car yesterday. This has nothing to do with a damn time allowance. It's about safety, but also these things limit egress, destroy other packages in the car, and bottom line are FREIGHT to be delivered with the proper team of people and truck. They are not packages!