Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dumbest statement ever.
How's that? Without our labor, no money is made. Our high productivity makes profits. We share in those profits as much as we can. Part of operating costs pays insurance. The company gives us nothing and we take nothing that we do not earn.

babboo25

Banned
How's that? Without our labor, no money is made. Our high productivity makes profits. We share in those profits as much as we can. Part of operating costs pays insurance. The company gives us nothing and we take nothing that we do not earn.
We are the highest paid in the industry by far, nobody wants to work for their prosperity anymore. I’m assuming you want profit sharing and a raise? That would be great but unreasonable. A lot of the wannabe strikers are just disgruntled lazy crybabies, all just want $ handed to them, keep your hands in your own pockets. $100k and free insurance without a college degree is a unicorn except at UPS. Yes job sucks but we live a nice life.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We are the highest paid in the industry by far, nobody wants to work for their prosperity anymore. I’m assuming you want profit sharing and a raise? That would be great but unreasonable. A lot of the wannabe strikers are just disgruntled lazy crybabies, all just want $ handed to them, keep your hands in your own pockets. $100k and free insurance without a college degree is a unicorn except at UPS. Yes job sucks but we live a nice life.
Tip for you:

When you send in your letter of intent to go into supervision this month, spray some cologne on it.
It gets there attention.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It was a nice life 30 years ago when we made 40 grand. Sure glad we negotiated raises since then.

babboo25

Banned
Tip for you:

When you send in your letter of intent to go into supervision this month, spray some cologne on it.
It gets there attention.
Yea that’s real original. Hard workers who don’t complain constantly are asskissers. Made a decision 23 years ago to work here and not get a degree. Have 10 years left, don’t know if I can make it. Who’s fault is that? When i started it was $26hr FT, no raises?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yea that’s real original. Hard workers who don’t complain constantly are asskissers. Made a decision 23 years ago to work here and not get a degree. Have 10 years left, don’t know if I can make it. Who’s fault is that? When i started it was $26hr FT, no raises?
Why so angry? Do you not agree that we earn every cent and benefit that comes our way and then some? Time standards have become ridiculous. Routes cut all year, enough is enough. We all want to walk out of here, not use walkers.

babboo25

Banned
Why so angry? Do you not agree that we earn every cent and benefit that comes our way and then some? Time standards have become ridiculous. Routes cut all year, enough is enough. We all want to walk out of here, not use walkers.
Not angry just tired of all the strike talk. Union doesn’t recognize time standards so who cares about that.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Well maybe if you rally with the rest of your brothers, you might make the next 10 years.
I want to see the delivery driver position protected and not treated like a rabid dog.
The way Atlanta has been lately, it will only get worse. This next contract will be big on keeping management from screwing you guys.

NEWSFLASH: I'm not even a delivery driver anymore and my number one concern is YOU and your position in the company.
That's called a brotherhood and not a bunch of crybabies.
No one wants a strike, it's a last resort but will be on the table.

babboo25

Banned
Well maybe if you rally with the rest of your brothers, you might make the next 10 years.
I want to see the delivery driver position protected and not treated like a rabid dog.
The way Atlanta has been lately, it will only get worse. This next contract will be big on keeping management from screwing you guys.

NEWSFLASH: I'm not even a delivery driver anymore and my number one concern is YOU and your position in the company.
No it’s crybabies.

F

Frankie's Friend

23 yrs ago it was abt $20/hr with a 2 yr progression. Nice try.

F

Frankie's Friend

I wonder if babboo can say "last best and final offer" with an atlanta drawl?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'll take whatever we can negotiate. The more the better. I also realize high productivity will pay for that.