Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You could make this thread, "on topic only" so all the off topic post would be deleted.

We could give @Monkey Butt the special assignment to give him something to do.. :speechless:

Nah, that would be way too much mod work.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I thought this thread was supposed to be about some sweet, "Contract negotiations" not a bunch of nothingness fluffy bull:censored2:.

What happened? How about back on topic.
Oh crap!
This is in the Cesspool forum.
Who lured me in here?
Please don't tag me in the Union Forum!
I thought I was in NF2!
Usual Fluffers!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Still trying to get that official troll banner I see.

Ain't gonna happen, ever!!!
Personal attack.
From the TOS:
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this tochallenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attackregardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Really??!!

There's nothing worse than a soft turd, they're almost unrecognizable.

Says the idiot mod (myself) for not practicing what he says by keeping this thread on topic.

Now, back on topic...

I promise.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
More like yours ... I put my rep on the line saving you so many times!
Now I ain't got none!
2120E671-98C5-4AD0-9551-94DA65177E7E.gif