Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inthegame

What narrative are you referring to?
From what I'm reading, you are the only one going there so far.
Calm down Francis, you're a little defensive today. I just pointed out there are other places that have subcontracting issues, but since we're focusing on CACH, Louisville subcontracting doesn't fit the narrative.
Anyway, I believe I posted a contract proposal that could help address this issue by allowing origin or destination locals to grieve subcontracting movements.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Calm down Francis, you're a little defensive today. I just pointed out there are other places that have subcontracting issues, but since we're focusing on CACH, Louisville subcontracting doesn't fit the narrative.
Anyway, I believe I posted a contract proposal that could help address this issue by allowing origin or destination locals to grieve subcontracting movements.
Now that was the narrative Sergeant Hulka.
Contract proposals to help curb subcontracting, not geographic cities and the political overtones associated with the one you introduced.
Try and keep your eye on the ball and off of Little Jumbo.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Here a thought for everyone
We are all talking contract proposals here.
What good is a proposal if the current contract isn't even enforced?

I also would like to add that I am showing
Tons of self control on here. I've gotten the urge many times to log on and be the old anhourover. I'm happy to say that I let the urge pass and be a normal rule following forum member. I love you all.
Good job showing restraint we will all get through the contract negotiations together!!

Inthegame

Now that was the narrative Sergeant Hulka.
Contract proposals to help curb subcontracting, not geographic cities and the political overtones associated with the one you introduced.
Try and keep your eye on the ball and off of Little Jumbo.
Such a suspicious skeptic you are. But tell me, what shall I do with the other eye?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Such a suspicious skeptic you are. But tell me, what shall I do with the other eye?
I think I would definitely get that looked at?
They should automatically focus on the same object.
Your parents should have caught that when you were a kid?

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Tons of self control on here. I've gotten the urge many times to log on and be the old anhourover. I'm happy to say that I let the urge pass and be a normal rule following forum member. I love you all.
I'd be willing to bet that people will be more receptive to the new and improved hourover.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
That picture is from a video posted on Facebook at the CACH facility by a :censored2: off feeder driver.

Looks like this "Crosstown" outfit may be branching out.

BTW, that outfit was one of many "shiny wheel" tractors in that yard, that day.

How does someone view the video ?

I didn't watch the video.

Can someone post a link ?

Local issue.... or National ?

Tons of self control on here. I've gotten the urge many times to log on and be the old anhourover. I'm happy to say that I let the urge pass and be a normal rule following forum member.

Time will tell.

-Bug-

Future

Victory Ride

THIS^

10 Pt

Define "proximity stops" and attach a defined monetary penalty for any subcontracting found to be against the CBA.
(We only had the language for four yrs but no one interprets it so that we can enforce it.)

Any and all subcontracted runs and hrs that are illegal will be paid at triple time to the affected employees.

Turning off the "redirect" function at any time will automatically generate a fine to the party who

PT Car Washer

Love the movie Stripes. ;)
First time I watched Stripes was at the reception station at Ft. Knox Ky. which was where the movie was filmed. Walked out of the theater and saw the same buildings as in the movie. Even had the same barber as in the movie. That was Memorial weekend 1984.

10 Pt

Define "proximity stops" and attach a defined monetary penalty for any subcontracting found to be against the CBA.
(We only had the language for four yrs but no one interprets it so that we can enforce it.)

Any and all subcontracted runs and hrs that are illegal will be paid at triple time to the affected employees.

Turning off the "redirect" function at any time will automatically generate a fine to the party who
Wow. I must have been tired when it hit send on that one.

ManInBrown

Tougher penalty pay for moving bid drivers off their route. This might be a center issue only. I don't know for sure. Also, language that allows for tues-sat drivers to have off an extra day after Monday holidays, not just an extra pay day.
Moving bid drivers off their route as in cutting their route, or making them do something different? Can't be done here. They don't even ask.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Moving bid drivers off their route. It's easier for management to move a driver, who knows the route, than putting a cover driver out in the blind in our center. And yes it's a local supplemental issue with a touch of our local BA not having big enough balls to stop it but it would be nice to make the company pay for it on the national level.

10 Pt

Or I was posting under my alternative identity !!
I would've hoped that @Major English would've helped me through that but again I was left to crash and burn by myself.
oOXDJDU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.