Coronavirus lawsuit negligence

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by altstewie, Mar 20, 2020.

1. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Well-Known Member

I'm home sick still don't feel good. Someone on here will soon test positive. I called a doctor told her my symptoms she told me go to emergency room if they get worse and gave me a place to call that is testing. My doctor is on vacation so it seems like even if your sick the doctor won't do anything because they gave no testing

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. cachmeifucan

I've had a stomach pain and diarrhea a headache now a soar throat for 3 days cold sweat at night still can't get a test. I'm calling tomorrow to get a test but who knows when IL get a appointment

3. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

I don’t blame you
    That wal-mart pimento cheese is the :censored2:

4. Rick Ross

Rick Ross I'm into distribution!!

But no trouble breathing? I think you have literally worked yourself into a frenzy over this.

Why not call Teledoc and talk to a doctor today?tenor (2).gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Coronavirus? What coronavirus?

Congrats.
    You have the flu.
    [​IMG]

6. cachmeifucan

Yeah probably but should I still go to work. I heard some people test positive but have no symptoms. But since your sure I feel better already

7. Fenris

Fenris Active Member

Any news? We're dying for an update.

8. Gaintain

Gaintain Member

Good luck with that. Courts don’t only protect the law...they protect systems too. The courts would never let anyone sue UPS or any big company over covid 19.

9. UnconTROLLed

UnconTROLLed perfection

I had a mix of symptoms so not sure. One not mentioned there is losing smell/taste.

One thing people need to realize is that the pneumonia does not begin until days or even weeks after infected and the initial symptoms. It's not so simple