Coronavirus lawsuit negligence

cachmeifucan

And you still find the time and energy to post on brown cafe. What a trooper.
I'm home sick still don't feel good. Someone on here will soon test positive. I called a doctor told her my symptoms she told me go to emergency room if they get worse and gave me a place to call that is testing. My doctor is on vacation so it seems like even if your sick the doctor won't do anything because they gave no testing

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

It was pathetic that one Walmart had to ration toilet paper, WTF is wrong with people? Sam's was picked clean on lots of items and they had started to limit purchases. The guy at the door said next time they will limit purchases from the beginning so everyone can have access to items.

I guess I understand food but I don't get the whole toilet paper hoarding thing. Does this stuff even give you diarrhea?
I've had a stomach pain and diarrhea a headache now a soar throat for 3 days cold sweat at night still can't get a test. I'm calling tomorrow to get a test but who knows when IL get a appointment

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It could be much worse. I went to two Walmarts and a Sam's club yesterday and it was freaking chaos. Those poor workers will all be sick if anyone around here has it.

All I wanted was a bag of dog food and some jalapeno pimento cheese... probably not my brightest idea.

I don’t blame you
That wal-mart pimento cheese is the :censored2:

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I've had a stomach pain and diarrhea a headache now a soar throat for 3 days cold sweat at night still can't get a test. I'm calling tomorrow to get a test but who knows when IL get a appointment

But no trouble breathing? I think you have literally worked yourself into a frenzy over this.

Why not call Teledoc and talk to a doctor today?
tenor (2).gif

Gaintain

Good luck with that. Courts don’t only protect the law...they protect systems too. The courts would never let anyone sue UPS or any big company over covid 19.