corporate board room phone number

tacken

no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send me home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal. plus the other supervisor i drove with violated a bunch of rules. so :censored2: em and :censored2: u too.
How about a Molsen and calm down.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

u guys should be careful before ur so quick to diss / bully guys on here. u dont know what someone else is going through: i could have just filed for bankruptcy for medical bills, lost a limb in iraq and have Post tramautic stress disorder, have my wife divorce me, and lost my home to foreclosure. with all that plus your guys :censored2:, that could be enough for a person to take their own life.
You're the one who came on the forum guns blazing being disrespectful. It's a two way street. Don't take your life, it isn't worth it. But don't act like we are the biggest jerks in the world.

watdaflock?

I bet he's good buddies with the McKenzie brothers.
5-strange-brew-2.jpg

newfie

Maybe it's because 9 in 10 guys are not sociopathic narcissists, who think they know better than everyone else. They feel no need to bore the world with drivel.

if you were an active employee you should be able to find the number in upsers.com and or on the bulletin boards at work.

rickyb

@rickyb you have been angry for way too long
5 pages and not one of you guys can post the board room number?

btw looks like im not the only one whos angry, look who yall just elected and how he promised to burn the system down. and its not just america, people in EU pissed off at their govts as well for the :censored2: economy and :censored2: democracy.

P

pickup

Update OP? What did Dave Abney have to say about all of this?

UPS Corporate Headquarters

55 Glenlake Parkway, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia 30328

United States

Phone: 404-828-6000

Let us know what they have to say. I'm sure they will leap into action once the hear your tales of workplace turmoil and abuse.

The original poster discovered YouTube and Twitter and has been distracted ever since.