corporate board room phone number

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
anyone have the corporate board room number, or a number which is as high up the chain of command as possible? let me know the number and who does it correspond to.

im trying to get my supervisors fired or in trouble

i checked some of hte previous posts on the forum and couldnt find anything.

Umm...there are good ideas, and there is this idea.

Heavy Package

anyone have the corporate board room number, or a number which is as high up the chain of command as possible?

Here you go...

Contact Bubbles the Clown
For Good, Clean, Fun!

Contact Bubbles the Clown for your Party, Event, Celebration, Daycare, School and Business event Bubbles uses magic, puppets, props, and games to involve children in the program. The children love learning about the treasures they find in a library, and the Mother Goose Magic Coloring Book is a real hit. The children have so much fun while they are learning, they don’t even think about it as learning!
Hire Bubbles for your school event or your Baltimore birthday party, family gatherings, church party, daycare celebration, retirement function …and you and your family …and your company are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
To make the learning fun, Bubbles uses magic tricks, puppets, balloons, and props. Children learn well when they are having fun. Bubbles makes learning enjoyable.
Call today at 410-719-1405 or 410-218-3329 or e-mail us at [email protected] to get the date and time that you want.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Here you go...

Contact Bubbles the Clown
For Good, Clean, Fun!

Contact Bubbles the Clown for your Party, Event, Celebration, Daycare, School and Business event Bubbles uses magic, puppets, props, and games to involve children in the program. The children love learning about the treasures they find in a library, and the Mother Goose Magic Coloring Book is a real hit. The children have so much fun while they are learning, they don’t even think about it as learning!
Hire Bubbles for your school event or your Baltimore birthday party, family gatherings, church party, daycare celebration, retirement function …and you and your family …and your company are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
To make the learning fun, Bubbles uses magic tricks, puppets, balloons, and props. Children learn well when they are having fun. Bubbles makes learning enjoyable.
Call today at 410-719-1405 or 410-218-3329 or e-mail us at [email protected] to get the date and time that you want.

Is Bubbles the reason we don’t have DR bags?!?! Screw that clown!!!!!!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
5 pages and not one of you guys can post the board room number?

btw looks like im not the only one whos angry, look who yall just elected and how he promised to burn the system down. and its not just america, people in EU pissed off at their govts as well for the :censored2: economy and :censored2: democracy.

4 years later and you're still here?

UPSER1987

no smart ass i dont take :censored2:. i came in for work, they said they had none, and wanted to send me home without pay which is provincially illegal and im soon to find out if its federally illegal. plus the other supervisor i drove with violated a bunch of rules. so :censored2: em and :censored2: u too.

Another brown cafe tough guy. The “b” in rickyb must stand for bonehead.

watdaflock?

anyone have the corporate board room number, or a number which is as high up the chain of command as possible? let me know the number and who does it correspond to.

im trying to get my supervisors fired or in trouble

i checked some of hte previous posts on the forum and couldnt find anything.
If you can't make it at UPS, you'll not survive anywhere.