Correlation Found

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You only know it's officially spring when the grills and patio furniture fill the middle of the package car, LOL
I even delivered 2 lawnmowers last year. The oversize packages behind our trailers now are crazy.
yup. Sale on lawnmowers yesterday, Three of them stacked on top of each other. Not too big dimensionally but 72lbs each

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-9-2_10-52-19-png.153800

stopcomplete

You only know it's officially spring when the grills and patio furniture fill the middle of the package car, LOL
I even delivered 2 lawnmowers last year. The oversize packages behind our trailers now are crazy.
And of course it will be the loaders fault that you guys have so many overs and that they are in the truck

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
And don't forget the air compressors. Can always tell when Sears , Lowes and Home Cheapo had a sale.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Our biggest problem are the out of sync pals. I personally had 2 of them yesterday and was missing 3 packages from my EDD.

That's bad friend. When you only deliver 100 pieces a day and 5 were wrong pals your pre-load is hitting only a 95% accuracy rate. I'd be pissed too!