Couldn’t of said it better!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I love when Bug looks down his nose at someone with less seniority. Often younger is better, not every professional athlete, politician or any professional for that matter is better because they have more time in. That kid will do more than Bug ever did, is better looking and Bug is jealous AF. Also Bug, if you knew anything about elected positions, you’d know the power of incumbency.

Yet....

Another rambling, incoherent thought.

Time for change

This might be coherent...”my name is Bug, I’m old and in the way, I’ve done nothing in life without the union holding my hand.” Honestly I understand your jealousy of that kid. It can’t be easy to be aging, fat, low IQ, and ugly.

bowhnterdon

upload_2018-8-1_16-28-11.jpeg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This might be coherent...”my name is Bug, I’m old and in the way, I’ve done nothing in life without the union holding my hand.” Honestly I understand your jealousy of that kid. It can’t be easy to be aging, fat, low IQ, and ugly.
you forgot white, balding, white socks with unexcused athletic footwear

tommyl62

michigan metro detroit
Oh geez, gotta admit he’s got good points though, but you may wanna read up on the social media policy, hope you make it to next month.
He will be there sounds like your that guy UPS love oh they might put a target on my back You can't voice your opinions and have to worry do your job and you can work at ups forever

tommyl62

michigan metro detroit
It's his right but it's also UPS's right to terminate him for making the company look bad. He honestly shouldn't have done the video in his uniform. Sad part is his local may not even back him if the company comes after him for it.

Remember freedom of speech protects you from the government not your employer.
Then he can sue the crap out of the Union you guys have no backbone

Last edited:

tommyl62

michigan metro detroit
He's 26 years old with 4 years of hard labor at UPS. I find his bio very hard to relate to. I commend his flair for the camera, but I've got more time in the bathroom that this kid. For him to criticize business agents, I just don't think he know what's what yet. Nice effort though.
Really last working for ups ups doesn't have enough to driver now don't think ups going to fire him been with ups my whole life my dad work there 33years I work there partime for 8 and 18 years full time and still going and my sister work there parttime seen a lot worst thinks then this guy opinion he is spot on the Union works for us thanks kid job well done local 243 Detroit brother

Scoot

Really last working for ups ups doesn't have enough to driver now don't think ups going to fire him been with ups my whole life my dad work there 33years I work there partime for 8 and 18 years full time and still going and my sister work there parttime seen a lot worst thinks then this guy opinion he is spot on the Union works for us thanks kid job well done local 243 Detroit brother
Wut.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Watch it you are hurting a lot of guys here, be sensitive please.

Inthegame

I’m sorry you’re low IQ like DT and can’t understand basic principles.
How's this for basic principles, from the TOS...

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Hmmm...one would think someone that's already questioned why their posts get deleted and has self proclaimed 'high IQ' would search out and abide by the forum rules.

But instead we have the classic and predictable personal attack, which in my aging experience, often follows the weak, point less argument.