Cowardice!!

Ok

Ok I'll bite why don't you want jimmyhoffa's name on here? Isn't he after all a public figure?
Help me out here
Cherry won't allow it. It's a tos violation. I read the rules. It's my job. It's against the rules to type Jimmy Hoffa on this site. It ain't my sit but I'll still read the fine print.

image.jpeg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do you think senior would of ever cowered to his opponent? How is this behavior a example of the tough Blue collar Teamster? It is a disgrace to the Teamsters Union, blue collar workers and Unions throughout this country.

Trying to live, vicariously.... through others ?

What have you done, lately ?

Cowardice or savvy politics?

The question answers it self.

He is not a member, he is our General president......geez!@

Thanks for the tip, but the GP is also a member.

The OP, doesn't realize.... you have to be a member in good standing....

To run for Office ??

Fred z sounds like an idiot.

He might not be stupid. But, "defiantly" disgruntled.

Just being the President of LU 89....

Is not an entitlement, worthy of further consideration.

Just saying.

-Bug-

They crapped on us
I got something to discuss with that POS that wasn't even man enough to return my phone call.
We see it differently. I live the life. Ken negotiationed this for us. My wife stays home with my kids. All this from hall negotiationed contracts. I just picked up two prescriptions for the fam. They were free. I picked them up driving my 45thousand dollar truck. Now I'm in my home that I had built. You get the picture. I. appreciate what we have. Growing up in the welfare system as I did this is a great opportunity.

We see it differently. I live the life. Ken negotiationed this for us. My wife stays home with my kids. All this from hall negotiationed contracts. I just picked up two prescriptions for the fam. They were free. I picked them up driving my 45thousand dollar truck. Now I'm in my home that I had built. You get the picture. I. appreciate what we have. Growing up in the welfare system as I did this is a great opportunity.
Mr. h :censored2:ed us. He is dead to me.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Ken negotiationed 34.89 an hour for us. I can afford the best firewood money can buy.
After this contract, I'll be over $37 an hour. Ken is awesome. friend all these wannabes! Sandy is way smarter than Fred. Fred is a maroon. I don't want a GP that spits when he talks.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you are a person that says "Anyone over H" well then you too are a maroon. It was proven the H's #2 handed Z his ass. Z is the loser. Go vote for a loser if it makes you happy.