Cowardice!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ken negotiationed 34.89 an hour for us. I can afford the best firewood money can buy.

They crapped on us
I got something to discuss with that POS that wasn't even man enough to return my phone call.

Ken didn't return your phone call ?

That was after.... you brought the "motion" to the floor....

At your Locals monthly meeting ?

On numerous occasions.

The recorded "minutes" of your Locals monthly meeting are on record.

Help me.... to Help you.

-Bug-

On numerous occasions.

Help me.... to Help you.

-Bug-
Yes I (we) called Ken H in small package after the impasse. And he didn't have the courage to call back

He is dead to me.

On numerous occasions.

Help me.... to Help you.

-Bug-
When I see Ken I wrap the brother up in a hug. He might not like me it but I don't care. He see me he's getting respect appreciation and a bro hug.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cherry won't allow it. It's a tos violation. I read the rules. It's my job. It's against the rules to type Jimmy H on this site. It ain't my sit but I'll still read the fine print.
Bull :censored2: man.

Cheryl has told us you pressured her into doing it (actually bullied were her exact words) and she regrets it.

It is not a TOS violation. He is a public figure.

Mr. h :censored2:ed us. He is dead to me.
And I've taught my kids about the teamsters unions and they appreciate them as well. I actually went to my son N's school this year for career day and taught the kids about unions. Being a teamsters was also something I preached. I also brought up Mr. Hall and the life I have from this great union. I told the kids go to college. There isn't a lot of jobs like I have anymore. Being a Teamster has filled my refrigerator and kept me very full. My kids understand this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And I've taught my kids about the teamsters unions and they appreciate them as well. I actually went to my son Noah's school this year for career day and taught the kids about unions. Being a teamsters was also something I preached. I also brought up Mr. hall and the life I have from this great union. I told the kids go to college. There isn't a lot of jobs like I have anymore. Being a Teamster has filled my refrigerator and kept me very full. My kids understand this.
I think you're still searching.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's the truth. You do not like me. I'm cool with it Anyone who sees your replies to me can tell. Not everyone is going to like you. I'm cool with that.
I'm actually really cool with you on all issues except union issues. You're absolutely out of your mind closed minded when it comes to the union.

Do you feel it is acceptable to post a politician's name in the Current Events forum?
Sure but union officials are a violation of the TOS. Cheryl is the one who told me this. People were complaining I was saying Tim and Fred's full name plus posting videos and pictures. I was told this wasn't allowed. I said why not and that is the reason @cheryl gave me. So I said Hoffa and hall were the same thing. She agreed so hence to lack of there name on this site that is connected to google. There's your story. I couldn't post there names so I worked within the rules and you can't post there names either. Gotta keep it fair. Was I dick? Sure I was and I'd do it again. And again. There are few who can rival my love of the teamsters and being one. So I go hard. Sue me