Cowardice!!

ezmoney5150

Oh.....aren't you the funny one. You go ahead and support a cowardice move. It seems fitting for you. What cracks me up is that no one who supports H can honestly say that H's decision to run and hide from Z, was a manly thing to do, but yet you all continue to make excuses for him. How can you be taken serious when we all know your full of b.s.?

There was no hiding from the Zuck. H isn't going to take a step down and play in the minor league. KH, in my opinion just wanted to make a fool of the zuck. And he did in a major way

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Oh.....aren't you the funny one.

I am funny. Ask anyone. :biggrin:

You go ahead and support a cowardice move. It seems fitting for you. What cracks me up is that no one who supports H can honestly say that H's decision to run and hide from Z, was a manly thing to do, but yet you all continue to make excuses for him. How can you be taken serious when we all know your full of b.s.?

Something even funnier....

Is you weren't on the BrownCafe bashing the General President, in any of the

previous elections. So why now ? Are you a "new" Teamster ?

Here's a suggestion;

Go to the Facebook pages of the various TDU/TeamstersUnited groups and complain

till your hearts content.

It seems thats were the collective intelligence of TDU lives.

Very impressive.

-Bug-

Irishman Collins

There was no hiding from the Zuck. H isn't going to take a step down and play in the minor league. KH, in my opinion just wanted to make a fool of the zuck. And he did in a major way
To me, it is the equivalent of a US presidential candidate backing out of a debate and having his or her underling debate for him or her. The media would crucify that cowardice act. It is cowardly and there is no way around it, period...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
? You were the one that complained and messaged me that H told you he didn't want his name mentioned here. How about all of those dirty toilet pics referencing someone I had never heard of. Those were mostly posted by you. You were the only one complaining.
I seem to remember lots of complaints by TS and FZ supporters. Let's be fair.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
? You were the one that complained and messaged me that H told you he didn't want his name mentioned here. How about all of those dirty toilet pics referencing someone I had never heard of. Those were mostly posted by you. You were the only one complaining.

Grant me moderator status.... And I will clean up this town. ;)

-Bug-

Inthegame

He is not a member, he is our General president......geez!@

You know what I am referring to. H is a member...
See why it's so hard to make sense of your ramblings.
I guess inthegame, as a leader you would be ok with someone fighting your battles?
An effective leader designates responsibilities to those that are most adept at the process. KH is more effective at debating than JH. No question about it, and KH proved that again. If anything, JH showed good judgment.
I call b.s. and if you were half the man you claim to be, you would admit that he acted Ike a coward by hiding from the debates!
Here's the bottom line IC, challengers need to debate to increase their exposure, incumbents don't. It's not a matter of cowardice, it's politics 101.
Anyway, I'm not sure where I claimed to be anything more than an interested member but since you've inflated my stature in your mind, I'm twice the man you think I am. (Now that'll twist his brain into knots)

Irishman Collins

See why it's so hard to make sense of your ramblings.

An effective leader designates responsibilities to those that are most adept at the process. KH is more effective at debating than JH. No question about it, and KH proved that again. If anything, JH showed good judgment.

Here's the bottom line IC, challengers need to debate to increase their exposure, incumbents don't. It's not a matter of cowardice, it's politics 101.
Anyway, I'm not sure where I claimed to be anything more than an interested member but since you've inflated my stature in your mind, I'm twice the man you think I am. (Now that'll twist his brain into knots)
Are you friend...... kidding me! You actually are going to continue supporting this cowardice act? Let me attempt to educate you on something. This debate was for the two General President candidates, not their underlings. It is simple, it was a way for the members to see and hear each candidate so they may judge character, knowledge and what direction as the General President that they want to take the Teamsters Union. So what does H do? He runs like a scared little boy and has his big brother take his place. For you to act as if this is normal practice in any other Union or government offices is pathetic and down right outrageous. You and others like you are about to realize that Teamsters aren't as stupid as our current leaders think we are.

ezmoney5150

Are you friend...... kidding me! You actually are going to continue supporting this cowardice act? Let me attempt to educate you on something. This debate was for the two General President candidates, not their underlings. It is simple, it was a way for the members to see and hear each candidate so they may judge character, knowledge and what direction as the General President that they want to take the Teamsters Union. So what does H do? He runs like a scared little boy and has his big brother take his place. For you to act as if this is normal practice in any other Union or government offices is pathetic and down right outrageous. You and others like you are about to realize that Teamsters aren't as stupid as our current leaders think we are.

If you can't spin how bad zuck was you attack the process. If zuck did a good job you never would say that. Go ahead. Keep rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Inthegame

Let me attempt to educate you on something. This debate was for the two General President candidates, not their underlings.
2016 Election Rules, Article VII, Section 6(d)
Only candidates nominated for the office of General President may participate in the required General President candidate forum; provided, however, that a candidate nominated for the office of General President who belongs to a slate that includes a candidate nominated for the office of General Secretary-Treasurer may designate the candidate nominated for the office of General Secretary-Treasurer to appear as the candidate's representative at the forum. The designation shall be made in writing and submitted to the Election Supervisor's office no later than the thirtieth day after the adjournment of the International Convention.

Was there anything else you want to educate me on?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
2016 Election Rules, Article VII, Section 6(d)
Only candidates nominated for the office of General President may participate in the required General President candidate forum; provided, however, that a candidate nominated for the office of General President who belongs to a slate that includes a candidate nominated for the office of General Secretary-Treasurer may designate the candidate nominated for the office of General Secretary-Treasurer to appear as the candidate's representative at the forum. The designation shall be made in writing and submitted to the Election Supervisor's office no later than the thirtieth day after the adjournment of the International Convention.

Was there anything else you want to educate me on?
Since it is within the TOS of the site, I will be standing in for @Irishman Collins for the duration of this "debate".

With this in mind, I submit that it was never the OP's assertion that what transpired was in violation of any election rules, rather in violation of his "man card".

Instead he's implying that Junior is either scared, incapable, inept, or too senile to debate anybody and subsequently unfit to hold the office of General President.

This whole charade is reminiscent of the last UPS contract debacle.
"Not $90, not $9, not 9¢".

Why not just tells like they plan it to be?
H&H get reelected, Junior retires, Ken is appointed President, and Junior's son David is rotated in behind (allowing him to pay 24+ months of dues, making him eligible in the next General Election).
That would make David "a chip off the old block", lawyer gone Teamster.

Or heaven forbid, like it should be?
Junior retires and takes his name with him, Ken runs for GP on his laurels without all of the slight of hand that is going on now.

But that's not going to happen, and in there lies the "cowardice".

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Since it is within the TOS of the site, I will be standing in for @Irishman Collins for the duration of this "debate".

TDU people, need all the help they can get.

I submit that it was never the OP's assertion that what transpired was in violation of any election rules, rather in violation of his "man card".

Submit all you want.

It was relatively clear, what the OP was trying to convey.

He was outclassed.... by making stupid, naive, and baseless assertions.

And you want to defend or clarify the nonsense ?

Wow.

-Bug-

Inthegame

OK, then I'll stand in for ITG.
With this in mind, I submit that it was never the OP's assertion that what transpired was in violation of any election rules, rather in violation of his "man card".

Instead he's implying that Junior is either scared, incapable, inept, or too senile to debate anybody and subsequently unfit to hold the office of General President.
Then using your own premise, you're implying IC 's inability to "debate" (coherently), subjects himself to your criteria of violating his "man card", and he therefore is either scared, incapable, inept, or too senile to debate anybody and subsequently unfit to post.
And I thought you guys were buddies!
This whole charade is reminiscent of the last UPS contract debacle.
"Not $90, not $9, not 9¢".
Was that in the debate? Can't remember but that horse was beat to death too many times before. Be fair now, you know as well as any that KH uttered phrase was in response to a weekly co-premium and nothing else, even though many have attached that by extension to a phased in deductible.
So how much is your co-premium? $0.
Why not just tells like they plan it to be?
(1)H&H get reelected, Junior retires, Ken is appointed President, and Junior's son David is rotated in behind (allowing him to pay 24+ months of dues, making him eligible in the next General Election).
That would make David "a chip off the old block", lawyer gone Teamster.

(2)Or heaven forbid, like it should be?
Junior retires and takes his name with him, Ken runs for GP on his laurels without all of the slight of hand that is going on now.

But that's not going to happen, and in there lies the "cowardice".
Hmmm... JH had KH stand in at the 2011 GP Candidate debate, didn't hear too much about cowardice then. None of your musings came true in the last five years so I see little reason to believe scenario (1) happens or it already would have.
Now (2) makes more sense and lessens the infighting.
If (1) plays out, I see a 4-5 candidate race for GP in 5 years. Hell even if (2) plays out looks to me like at least three groups are already forming. 2021 could be fun.