Cowardice!!

Irishman Collins

2016 Election Rules, Article VII, Section 6(d)
Only candidates nominated for the office of General President may participate in the required General President candidate forum; provided, however, that a candidate nominated for the office of General President who belongs to a slate that includes a candidate nominated for the office of General Secretary-Treasurer may designate the candidate nominated for the office of General Secretary-Treasurer to appear as the candidate's representative at the forum. The designation shall be made in writing and submitted to the Election Supervisor's office no later than the thirtieth day after the adjournment of the International Convention.

Was there anything else you want to educate me on?
Sounds like a written cowardice way to get out of being a man

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
OK, then I'll stand in for ITG.
Then using your own premise, you're implying IC 's inability to "debate" (coherently), subjects himself to your criteria of violating his "man card", and he therefore is either scared, incapable, inept, or too senile to debate anybody and subsequently unfit to post.
And I thought you guys were buddies!

Was that in the debate? Can't remember but that horse was beat to death too many times before. Be fair now, you know as well as any that KH uttered phrase was in response to a weekly co-premium and nothing else, even though many have attached that by extension to a phased in deductible.
So how much is your co-premium? $0.

Hmmm... JH had KH stand in at the 2011 GP Candidate debate, didn't hear too much about cowardice then. None of your musings came true in the last five years so I see little reason to believe scenario (1) happens or it already would have.
Now (2) makes more sense and lessens the infighting.
If (1) plays out, I see a 4-5 candidate race for GP in 5 years. Hell even if (2) plays out looks to me like at least three groups are already forming. 2021 could be fun.

UniteandWin

The line of the debate" is there anything going right with the Teamsters Fred" this was a shot at tdu. People get tired of the gloom and doom of tdu.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The line of the debate" is there anything going right with the Teamsters Fred" this was a shot at tdu. People get tired of the gloom and doom of tdu.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I challenge anyone to find an article where tdu says the IBT did anything right in the last 15 years. Just one article. That's so transparent it's not even funny. Tdu is the equivalent of Donald Trump. It's a hate group. I'd be willing to bet the majority of tduers are supporting Trump.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I challenge anyone to find an article where tdu says the IBT did anything right in the last 15 years. Just one article. That's so transparent it's not even funny. Tdu is the equivalent of Donald Trump. It's a hate group. I'd be willing to bet the majority of tduers are supporting Trump.
I wouldn't know, don't read their articles, don't even have the site bookmarked.
Perhaps equating it to Fox News would be a better analogy, where a notable bias is evident and the viewer has a choice to tune in.

I will also say that when the inverse happens, and a group constantly blames TDU for all of the Teamsters obvious issues and growing dissent, it has an inversely affect and actually validates this fringe element.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and the Jehovah Witnesses would hit our street on their period mission to heard us into their flock.
Rather than curse and throw rocks at them as they made their way door to door, Mom would gather us up, close the doors and windows and wait for them to pass by.
After a few minutes, they were gone and we went on about our day.
Not sure if any of our neighbors ever joined?
Was none of our business, and even if they did, they were still my neighbor.
Just like any Teamster who chooses to join TDU is still my Brother.

Last edited:

ezmoney5150

Sounds like a written cowardice way to get out of being a man

What's cowardice is not being honest and telling the UPS members that Local 89 is holding up the entire UPS contract because of politics. He wanted to make sure people thought he was a fighter. We all paid the price. 8 months of UPS making interest on our money. It's also cowardice that the Local 804 principal officer got UPS drivers fired for an unsanctioned strike and won't admit that these guys got their job back because of KH.

While we're talking about cowardice.