Creepy old lady becoming obsessed with me.

sixtothehead

This lady has been ordering stuff nonstop. She literally waits for me outside or just looking outside her window waiting for her stuff. She has probably spent at least $5k on shipping in the last 6 months. She orders tons of small stuff like from the same company. I swear she orders :censored2: so that I come at least once a day. It's getting creepy mainly because every time I hand her package she never looks at the package but has her eyes locked on me. I tried being friendly at first a little hi there how are you, but now she wants to talk about other stuff like how much can I bench and if I'm married. Everyone at work knows her cause when I'm on vacation whoever covers my route will tell me this weird ass old lady is asking about me and when I will come back. I would just DR and run but she is OUTSIDE waiting for me its creeping me out. What do i do at this point?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
364FE129-02EC-4E32-8DBB-DDAB2978E3F6.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This lady has been ordering stuff nonstop. She literally waits for me outside or just looking outside her window waiting for her stuff. She has probably spent at least $5k on shipping in the last 6 months. She orders tons of small stuff like from the same company. I swear she orders :censored2: so that I come at least once a day. It's getting creepy mainly because every time I hand her package she never looks at the package but has her eyes locked on me. I tried being friendly at first a little hi there how are you, but now she wants to talk about other stuff like how much can I bench and if I'm married. Everyone at work knows her cause when I'm on vacation whoever covers my route will tell me this weird ass old lady is asking about me and when I will come back. I would just DR and run but she is OUTSIDE waiting for me its creeping me out. What do i do at this point?
Damn, son. Is she cougarish???

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Just how old and creepy are we talking about?

Pics would help to advise how to proceed