Cry Me a River

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2886F983-A2F0-4FA7-AC42-1BE568E7F6CC.gif
To all of you Drivers. STOP BLAMING THE REASON WHY YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE BUILDING LATE ON YOUR PRE-LOADER'S LOAD AND MAKE YOUR HELPER OR YOURSELF MOVE FASTER.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
To all of you Drivers. STOP BLAMING THE REASON WHY YOU ARE RETURNING TO THE BUILDING LATE ON YOUR PRE-LOADER'S LOAD AND MAKE YOUR HELPER OR YOURSELF MOVE FASTER.

We're to busy trying to find the NDA you left on the floor and then loaded a bulk stop on top of it.

Hope you NEVER become a driver... I predict you injure yourself in the first year.... Good luck

rickyb

no.

dont move faster you are paid by the hour. i almost yelled at some maroon UPS drivers / helpers in my hood for working too hard and having no brains.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's in the contract-----Pre-loaders get all the blame---always have--always will--nothing you can do about it. And while we are at it if you are lucky enough to work out of a center that still has a car washer----they get all the blame for broken mirrors and scratches. Drivers are innocent of EVERYTHING.