customer complaints

1989NW

I don't understand how you can get in trouble from a customer complaint if the customer is making up stories it's he said she said and there is no proof of what the customer is accusing you of doing.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It's pretty unusual for customers to make things up, unless they dislike you or feel they have something to gain monetarily.

What's the complaint about?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
customers lie all the time, about pretty much everything

of course every story has two (or more) sides, but it was rare that i took a customers word over a drivers

that said, it doesn't matter because we work for the customer ultimately

oldngray

nowhere special
We get complaints all the time, UPS doesn't care as long as the packages are getting delivered.

Everything still goes in your file. Doesn't matter whether the customer is lying.

Wait until UPS wants to discipline you for some other reason and watch them dig up all of those not at fault complaints.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am just saying that if you have a reputation as being a bag of dicks at work then they would be more likely to believe you were being a bag og dicks to the customer

You resemble that remark?

photos-26-28.jpg

1989NW

It's pretty unusual for customers to make things up, unless they dislike you or feel they have something to gain monetarily.

What's the complaint about?
A business customers packages were getting rerouted to a different route and getting delivered to someone's house that she knew so she had to keep going over there to get her packages. She was very mad and upset about this. She was yelling at me and accusing me of delivering her packages to this other house. I tried explaining to her that my route does not deliver to that street that is a different route. She then said well I'm not going to argue with and idiot I will just call your supervisors. So she called in with her complaint but she said that I was yelling at her which I was not I was just trying to explain to her while she was yelling at me that her packages getting delivered to that other house has nothing to do with me

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A business customers packages were getting rerouted to a different route and getting delivered to someone's house that she knew so she had to keep going over there to get her packages. She was very mad and upset about this. She was yelling at me and accusing me of delivering her packages to this other house. I tried explaining to her that my route does not deliver to that street that is a different route. She then said well I'm not going to argue with and idiot I will just call your supervisors. So she called in with her complaint but she said that I was yelling at her which I was not I was just trying to explain to her while she was yelling at me that her packages getting delivered to that other house has nothing to do with me

Next time

Tell her to eat a sack of D* s

and keep moving

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
People get mad like that and fly off the handle. If you had nothing to do with the indirect, you're not responsible for her problem. Even with your name on the complaint, even with it in your file, it's meaningless if you kept your cool and just explained it to her. That happens to everyone sooner or later.

1989NW

People get mad like that and fly off the handle. If you had nothing to do with the indirect, you're not responsible for her problem. Even with your name on the complaint, even with it in your file, it's meaningless if you kept your cool and just explained it to her. That happens to everyone sooner or later.
I understand that but she told my sup that I was yelling at her and they wrote a report and sent it to the center manager.

Brisket

Shoulda said hold on one second let her calm down a sec and completed the stop, then explained that you are sorry and even though it's not your fault, just let her vent. Drivers are usually the only ones that are seen day in and day out, that's why they let you have it.

1989NW

My Sup told me not to sweat it but told me he has to still send a report about it to the center manager. My question and concern is can I get washed for this complaint? I beat my rout 4 out of 5 days every week and always get my businesses and pick ups completed