Customers Closed, Volume Down

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
In your case, it was probably your fault simply because you're stupid.
Tell us about your experience doing pickup routes.

Oh yeah, that's right they don't make you do those at station one. Too advanced for imbeciles likes you.

You can go back to your 3hour/2bucket doc sort now.

D

Deleted member 77202

Volume is steady here. We saw volume fall off from last year, after Christmas but it's been holding steady since then.
Same where I work. Still steady considering the time of year and all this virus chaos.

MassWineGuy

1) Look Dano and Cactus. If you want to argue, great! But take it to pm. I’m really sick of it.

2) All pm routes in my station are starting 15 to 30 minutes later. But mine is not on the list for some reason. So I start as usual.

Serf

What's the rationale for moving back the start times for PM routes? I don't really see how that does much of anything except make it harder to make service.
Basically what all these gents said, but I end up getting back later each night or helping other routes. So it’s really just playing with yourself so to speak.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
1) Look Dano and Cactus. If you want to argue, great! But take it to pm. I’m really sick of it.

2) All pm routes in my station are starting 15 to 30 minutes later. But mine is not on the list for some reason. So I start as usual.

Is it Ok with you if I argue with Dano? I'll do it anyway, but thought I'd check.

McFeely

Huge Member
Most of our FT drivers get the oncalls for their area anyway, but we have a much earlier truck pull than some locations.

Our PU drivers might only get 1-2 oncalls each day.

Cactus

Most of our FT drivers get the oncalls for their area anyway, but we have a much earlier truck pull than some locations.

Our PU drivers might only get 1-2 oncalls each day.
When I did an in-town PU route I had usually around 30 something on a heavy night. The reason being was the SM at the time was trying run the delivery side vs. the PU side like two separate stations.probably someone higher up the food chain wanted better numbers, but then when don't they?

Cactus

Is it Ok with you if I argue with Dano? I'll do it anyway, but thought I'd check.
Oh, that reminds me, I'll have to ask MassWhineGuy if I can use the restroom while I'm on the forum and if he'll OK a 1/2 lunch for me in between postings.

He's the self-appointed boss around here and proudly affiliated with the online grammar police.

Star B

White Lightening
Oh, that reminds me, I'll have to ask MassWhineGuy if I can use the restroom while I'm on the forum and if he'll OK a 1/2 lunch for me in between postings.

He's the self-appointed boss around here and proudly affiliated with the online grammar police.
Oh goddamnit. We are all getting sick of the bickering between the three of you. The problem most of us have is that occasionally you have some real nuggets of information, unlike OF... so ignoring would cut out some real information.

Cactus

Oh goddamnit. We are all getting sick of the bickering between the three of you. The problem most of us have is that occasionally you have some real nuggets of information, unlike OF... so ignoring would cut out some real information.
And what do you have to offer around here?

MassWineGuy

That’s me. Maybe you can use your distancing time to read up on English. And no, you may not use the restroom. Use a bottle like everyone else.

Star B said:

Three of us? I seldom participate in these antics.

Re: Volume: I was busier on my PU route yesterday than I ever was during peak. I’m getting many on-calls from people now working from home. Job security.

dezguy

That’s me. Maybe you can use your distancing time to read up on English. And no, you may not use the restroom. Use a bottle like everyone else.

Star B said:

Three of us? I seldom participate in these antics.

Re: Volume: I was busier on my PU route yesterday than I ever was during peak. I’m getting many on-calls from people now working from home. Job security.
I don't think Star B was referring to you in that comment.