Customers Closed, Volume Down

Serf

5AD4D80B-E41E-486D-8779-D0A5E2D1CD03.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
S Korea tracked Corona victims cell phones and have credited it to their ability to significantly slow down the spread of the virus. Believe me, if S Korea did it and had success, our government will definitely look into it even if the major media sources aren't reporting it yet.

South Korea has a Covid-19 death rate of 0.6%, by far the lowest of any developed country. They also had the most available and utilized testing, and offered drive-up testing right away to anyone with symptoms.

China also tracked people, and given the large number of people ignoring SIP orders, it might be a good idea.

On top of it from the get-go.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Once again, Dano. Please explain to us how you saved the station, NOT using generic management hype, but FedEx specific terminology that would prove you actually know something about Operations.

So far, you've given no evidence you're nothing but a shill, and a shill/troll/bot can be anywhere. Doesn't have to be MEM.

Never said I saved a station and I covered it in the other thread in which you posted similar demands.

Serf

South Korea has a Covid-19 death rate of 0.6%, by far the lowest of any developed country. They also had the most available and utilized testing, and offered drive-up testing right away to anyone with symptoms.

China also tracked people, and given the large number of people ignoring SIP orders, it might be a good idea.

On top of it from the get-go.
Homogenous Nations Warm My Heart. It’s like they are in lockstep without having to be forced to dance.

SmithBarney

What are they supposed to be doing during the sort?
Managing... being there for the prework meeting/stretch and flex, getting overflow drivers into the unload rotation(they hide around the station so they don't have to unload) dunno I guess the stuff in the job description.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Exactly. Hard to get sick when you stand at the end of the belt, with one hand in your pocket, the other wrapped around a coffee.

That's the hardest working manager probably ever. He needs some sort of award.

Does he head home after all that hard work, or go out to breakfast with "The Leadership Team", and then go home?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Homogenous Nations Warm My Heart. It’s like they are in lockstep without having to be forced to dance.

If it stops the virus, a temporary tracking system might be necessary. Look at all of the idiots on the beach in Florida and others who flout the separation protocol.

Temporary, not permanent.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Never said I saved a station and I covered it in the other thread in which you posted similar demands.

Your post gave a bunch of generic information about what appeared to be "saving a station". Maybe you used a different term, but I took it as a brag about how great you were.

Again, I continually mention very specific FedEx operational terms, about which you apparently understand zero. A "manager", even a terrible one, would at least have rudimentary knowledge of operations and operational terminology.

Serf

I hear that some neighborhoods are turning into a 1990 hellscape, children playing OUTSIDE...on out of date 'bikes' and 'scooters' and roller'skates', rumors of people chatting to their neighbors from a few feet away.
I’ve settled within myself not a conspiracy or some gross negligence. But I’m going with a great reset. From some moral authority. Repent. For now I will enjoy the traffic less roads.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your post gave a bunch of generic information about what appeared to be "saving a station". Maybe you used a different term, but I took it as a brag about how great you were.

Again, I continually mention very specific FedEx operational terms, about which you apparently understand zero. A "manager", even a terrible one, would at least have rudimentary knowledge of operations and operational terminology.
It's all a vast conspiracy to thwart you, the true light and standard bearer for Fred-hate.
Remain unbowed, even as the straight-jacket is laced around you, oh wise one.