Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

bacha29

Lol yeah I’m sure that’ll happen. What civil right did he violate? Hurt feelings?
The world of today is powered by litigation. Unless you're a licensed attorney with standing to practice before high courts you're assured of nothing. Therefore, depending on what the worker decides to do in his own defense and pursuit of relief you should not laugh because the laugh may be on you.

Thebrownblob

The world of today is powered by litigation. Unless you're a licensed attorney with standing to practice before high courts you're assured of nothing. Therefore, depending on what the worker decides to do in his own defense and pursuit of relief you should not laugh because the laugh may be on you.
No, I’m laughing at you. You continue to make these foolish comments because you are a fool. If you think I haven’t seen silly litigation get slapped down over and over again you’ll be mistaken. The fact that or I, I may not like that the video was made is irrelevant. it was in public and violated his company policy. he works for FedEx so he has no Union and therefore he is at the mercy of whatever his company decides is appropriate discipline.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If the worker rather than to do without an income he might just instead find himself a good civil rights attorney and there's a good number of them out there. If he does and the attorney sees a case, files suit and the court grants it standing then it's away we go and Mr. White might just discover that he would have been better off simply minding his own business and left the worker alone.
Except no civil rights were violated. Woke culture claimed another victim.

Thebrownblob

Except no civil rights were violated. Woke culture claimed another victim.
@bacha29 continues to put his foot in his mouth because his advice and his decision-making are so ridiculously poor.

Not to mention the fact, he constantly says what a crappy job FedEx says, and then his opinion is someone should waste hours of their life fighting something they cannot possibly win for a job that in his opinion isn’t worth having. This is what happens when you take the advice of someone like him.. a sad, meaningless existence of pain and loss.

bacha29

No, I’m laughing at you. You continue to make these foolish comments because you are a fool. If you think I haven’t seen silly litigation get slapped down over and over again you’ll be mistaken. The fact that you were, I may not like that the video was made is irrelevant. it was in public and violated his company policy. he works for FedEx so he has no Union and therefore he is at the mercy of whatever his company decides is appropriate discipline.
I'm laughing at you. A common layman with no juris degree and a control freak trying to predict the outcome of this matter. The odds do favor the worker not pursuing the matter. However given the high level of public exposure given the matter it might just capture the attention of the ACLU or SPLC or other civil rights organizations who see a case here worth pursing and contacts the worker.

Thebrownblob

I'm laughing at you. A common layman with no juris degree and a control freak trying to predict the outcome of this matter. The odds do favor the worker not pursuing the matter. However given the high level of public exposure given the matter it might just capture the attention of the ACLU or SPLC or other civil rights organizations who see a case here worth pursing and contacts the worker.
Go ahead keep pretending lol. I can assure you I’ve been part of dozens of depositions and dozens of arbitration cases that would prove your wrong. But par for the course for you you’ll just keep talking as if you have some sort of knowledge or intelligence that you do not.

bacha29

Go ahead keep pretending lol. I can assure you I’ve been part of dozens of depositions and dozens of arbitration cases that would prove your wrong. But par for the course for you you’ll just keep talking as if you have some sort of knowledge or intelligence that you do not.
Are you a licensed, practicing attorney with a juris degree who has taken the bar exam in one or more states? Yes or no? If the answer is no then I suggest that you quit embarrassing yourself with your strictly layman's knowledge.

If the worker rather than to do without an income he might just instead find himself a good civil rights attorney and there's a good number of them out there. If he does and the attorney sees a case, files suit and the court grants it standing then it's away we go and Mr. White might just discover that he would have been better off simply minding his own business and left the worker alone.
giphy.gif

Are you a licensed practicing attorney with a juris degree and have taken the bar exam in one of more states? If not then the laugh's on you. There are several highly qualified civil rights organizations such as the ACLU and the SPLC who may of may not discover a civil rights case here and take up the mantle.
It's a Juris Doctorate. Tool.

Screenshot_20160519-110040.png

bacha29

It's a Juris Doctorate. Tool.

View attachment 483976
It's still a degree. And it still comes back to the question. Are you or are you not a practicing attorney. If the answer is no then simply leave the matters of law to those who are qualified. As I said earlier there are several qualified and successful civil rights organizations who might have seen this incident and will consider the merits of what might be a civil rights case.

It's still a degree. And it still comes back to the question. Are you or are you not a practicing attorney. If the answer is no then simply leave the matters of law to those who are qualified. As I said earlier there are several qualified and successful civil rights organizations who might have seen this incident and will consider the merits of what might be a civil rights case.
Let's see your J.D., your extensive case practice, list of litigants, moniess awarded to your clients.

Last edited:

bacha29

Let's see your J.D., your extensive case practice, list of litigants, moniess awarded to your clients.
You're the guy who is deciding whether or not there is a case and whether or not it will be granted standing. My only question is whether or not one or more of the very powerful civil rights organizations will take up this matter. You appear to be of the opinion that they won't due to the facts surrounding the incident because in your opinion they do not rise to the level of a civil rights case.

What I want to know is whether or not yours is a qualified opinion or simply a layman's.

You're the guy who is deciding whether or not there is a case and whether or not it will be granted standing. My only question is whether or not one or more of the very powerful civil rights organizations will take up this matter. You appear to be of the opinion that they won't due to the facts surrounding the incident because in your opinion they do not rise to the level of a civil rights case.

What I want to know is whether or not yours is a qualified opinion or simply a layman's.
You're the guy insisting there is a case here even so far as claiming civil rights violations, I need to know if your opinion is informed.

Thebrownblob

Lol I think that’s you deciding that. Is yours qualified opinion?

bacha29

You're the guy insisting there is a case here even so far as claiming civil rights violations, I need to know if your opinion is informed.
And you're the layman claiming that there isn't. We'll in time find out. Will the worker on his own pursue justice and economic relief due to interference by an outsider? Probably not but he might be perceptive enough to seek the help of those I've mentioned and you can't rule that possibility out.

And you're the layman claiming that there isn't. We'll in time find out. Will the worker on his own pursue justice and economic relief due to interference by an outsider? Probably not but he might be perceptive enough to seek the help of those I've mentioned and you can't rule that possibility out.
Yes, I can rule that out. This would be no different from getting caught on a doorbell camera or standard surveillance video, which has cost many drivers' jobs. You just don't like Dana White for whatever reason and think this is special. You just wanna hear yourself talk, you look like a fool. Just because you use big words doesn't make you come across as smart, it just makes you look like you backed yourself into a spot and you know you :censored2: the bed on this one. Again.

By the way, Don King wishes he was Dana White as a promoter.

bacha29

Lol I think that’s you deciding that. Is yours qualified opinion?
The facts speak for themselves. Dana White had no vested interest in the manner by which the worker was doing his job but nevertheless chose to interfere in the private relationship between the worker and his employer. And he clearly was not doing so as a concerned citizen. His actions resulted in the worker's loss of employment.

The worker's probably not going to do anything. It will be up to the civil rights organizations. If it happened to me I would immediately talk to those people because that's what they exist for.