DANO we got a problem. U promised

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Oh no! Amazon has a plane that will fly Amazon products! Next thing you know, Walmart will start sending truckloads of products from distribution centers to stores!!!

a Trillion $$$ can buy some planes

Absolutely, and the fact that they only have 1 should tell you something.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Aren't all of their other planes 737's? I've never loaded air but aren't the air cans different sizes?

They fly their planes next to a UPS gateway I go to occasionally, they are tiny compared to an MD-11 or 767.

falcon back

Aren't all of their other planes 737's? I've never loaded air but aren't the air cans different sizes?

They fly their planes next to a UPS gateway I go to occasionally, they are tiny compared to an MD-11 or 767.
When Fdx had 37's they used the same cans as a 27. Held 2 less if memory serves me and there was room between the can and interiorr walls because the 37 is a little wider. Been a long time since we had 37's so my memory has faded.

floridays

But Fat Freddy has hubs!!!! He has one in Memphis AND Indianapolis!!
Start your facebook union program @AB831. You may be an English major, but you show no business smarts.
@59 Dano, how long would a sit down last at Memphis, Indy, Newark, Oakland last without major business repercussions and top management response to satisfy the sitters? Just a question.

I know the business, I know the brand.

If anyone cares to ask me what I think, I'll say it plain English, I've already said it in previous posts.

@59 Dano, don't dodge my question, your former, "they wouldn't like it' is unacceptable, let's war game this.

59 Dano

Start your facebook union program @AB831. You may be an English major, but you show no business smarts.
@59 Dano, how long would a sit down last at Memphis, Indy, Newark, Oakland last without major business repercussions and top management response to satisfy the sitters? Just a question.

If anyone cares to ask me what I think, I'll say it plain English, I've already said it in previous posts.

@59 Dano, don't dodge my question, your former, "they wouldn't like it' is unacceptable, let's war game this.

Yes, let's war game a situation that is ridiculous and would never happen. Let's spend our time doing that. I'm sure it'd be productive. When we're done with that, let's war game what would happen if the SPIRIT of Wilt Chamberlain took on a HOLOGRAM of Wilt Chamberlain in an arm wrestling match.

floridays

Yes, let's war game a situation that is ridiculous and would never happen. Let's spend our time doing that. I'm sure it'd be productive. When we're done with that, let's war game what would happen if the SPIRIT of Wilt Chamberlain took on a HOLOGRAM of Wilt Chamberlain in an arm wrestling match.
Why will it not happen?

Exactly how many handlers, material handlers, ramp agents sitting on their asses would bring everything to a halt?

I knew you weren't up for this, when you are.
You can't be truthful, if you were a few idiots here would actually know where the power resides, now more than ever.

I want every Fedex'er that down voted any post I've made regarding this to jump on.

I'll take you on as a group or individually.

@59 Dano, I liked Wilt Chamberlain, he has noting to do with what I said.
Respond directly to what I asked.

59 Dano

Why will it not happen?

Exactly how many handlers, material handlers, ramp agents sitting on heir ass would bring everything to a halt?

I knew you weren't up for this, when you are.
You can't be truthful, if you were a few idiots here would actually know where the power resides, now more than ever.

I want every Fedex'er that down voted any post I've made regarding this to jump on.

I'll take you on as a group or individually.

@59 Dano, I liked Wilt Chamberlain, he has noting to do with what I said.
Respond directly to what I asked.

OK: Yes, let's war game a situation that is ridiculous and would never happen. Let's spend our time doing that. I'm sure it'd be productive.

floridays

OK: Yes, let's war game a situation that is ridiculous and would never happen. Let's spend our time doing that. I'm sure it'd be productive.
It will.
An aircraft arrives, 30% of the offload crew refuses to offload, how can they, they are in the parking lot.
A minute and a half later another aircraft lands.

30% of the offload teams are still in the parking lot, 30% of the handlers are in the lot with them.
You're the smart guy, exactly how would you deal with this.
You're paid big bucks exactly for this type of situation, your job is on the line.
What does @59 Dano do?

floridays

It will, you won't like it if you've got the nuts to play.
In the end, you're partially correct.
It's like herding cats and relaying the Gospel. I'm here to speak the truth.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It will, you won't like it if you've got the nuts to play.
In the end, you're partially correct.
It's like herding cats and relaying the Gospel. I'm here to speak the truth.
Management laughs, and asks why hourlies brought a knife to a gunfight.

Because we realized that you only need a knife when you control all the bullets.

Maybe that day is coming.

floridays

Management laughs, and asks why hourlies brought a knife to a gunfight.

Because we realized that you only need a knife when you control all the bullets.

Maybe that day is coming.
Doubtful Fred, It's my passion, well one of them.
At times an ass just may be the best weapon, if sat upon.
You have to understand the battlefield first, sat upon asses beat any knife or gun in this instance. Lotta non thinkers.
@59 Dano , what do you say about this?

1 partial day is all it would take.
Still doubtful, can't herd a cat.
Or an English major. @AB831

AB831

I was a business major........for one day LOL

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Doubtful Fred, It's my passion, well one of them.
At times an ass just may be the best weapon, if sat upon.
You have to understand the battlefield first, sat upon asses beat any knife or gun in this instance. Lotta non thinkers.
@59 Dano , what do you say about this?

1 partial day is all it would take.
Still doubtful, can't herd a cat.
Or an English major. @AB831
Allegorically speaking, management guns are the threat of firing. The knives are asses sitting. Asses sitting translates to removing the ammo from management’s guns.

Just so you know we’re on the same page.

floridays

I was a business major........for one day LOL
I laid a blueprint to get what you guys want, exactly the precise thing Fedex Express has earned, a unionized workforce.
No mass firings if done my way, they beg daily for enough to support operations.
What say you @59 Dano ?
Correct me.

floridays

Allegorically speaking, management guns are the threat of firing. The knives are asses sitting. Asses sitting translates to removing the ammo from management’s guns.

Just so you know we’re on the same page.
I knew we were.
Thanks for the response, a few may figure it out from our responding to each other.
Not likely, lot of cats at Fedex.
I'll ask you again @59 Dano , exactly where does the power reside?

Hey Fred, best for you and your family this labor day weekend. :thumbup1: