Dating people from work?

hyena

So lets say a union employee starts seeing a non union employee. Can management do anything about this? I'm not worried about the union employee, but the non union employee...
I say if you got the shot , why not ? , friend*em like they do us lol

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So lets say a union employee starts seeing a non union employee. Can management do anything about this? I'm not worried about the union employee, but the non union employee...

DON'T DO IT !!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION

qnLreTs.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't give a crap if you date another hourly.

A supervisor though I have a problem. Not with you but with them. It's only because the ability for favoritism is there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a rule that I guess can be used for this.... Don't date anyone on route, if it eff's up, you still have to deal with 'em...
You'll likely end up off the route. I've seen it happen 3 different times.

All depends on just how serious the relationship was and how bad the breakup may have been.

I dated a woman who works at the Walmart Vision Center. We had been friends when I was stationed here in the early 80's. We stopped seeing each socially but still had to see each other at work. It was tense at first but we have worked things out.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
All depends on just how serious the relationship was and how bad the breakup may have been.

I dated a woman who works at the Walmart Vision Center. We had been friends when I was stationed here in the early 80's. We stopped seeing each socially but still had to see each other at work. It was tense at first but we have worked things out.

Discount on glasses?