Dating people from work?

clean hairy

Forget taking her to DQ, take her for some fine dining at Waffle House!
I doubt the grits and yummy chili will break the bank!
Of course, be cautious about displaying such wealth!

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a center manager and a driver get in a knockdown fist fight at a bar over a new female driver. Nothing was said about it by either party at work the following Monday. The driver eventually married her. There is also a driver at my old center who is now married to the driver supervisors ex-wife. Also a driver who married his pre-loader. She continued to be his pre-loader after they got married. For a small center we always had lots of drama going on.

We had a center manager and a driver get in a knockdown fist fight at a bar over a new female driver. Nothing was said about it by either party at work the following Monday. The driver eventually married her. There is also a driver at my old center who is now married to the driver supervisors ex-wife. Also a driver who married his pre-loader. She continued to be his pre-loader after they got married. For a small center we always had lots of drama going on.
Did your wife fix your load?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So lets say a union employee starts seeing a non union employee. Can management do anything about this? I'm not worried about the union employee, but the non union employee...
They don't care unless one of the employees reports to the other.
In that case, they will initiate an assignment change.