Daunte Wright deserved it.

trickpony1

Too bad.
He was a violent gang member.
She should have done something to help him turn his life around before he victimized multiple innocent people in his community.

Glad he's dead.
He deserved it.
Black Behaviors Matter.

If he hadn't done, and might continue to do, acts that are illegal and attract the attention of law enforcement, he wouldn't be dead now.

Actions have consequences.
It's really quite simple.

Hypothetically helping.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Black Behaviors Matter.

If he hadn't done, and might continue to do, acts that are illegal and attract the attention of law enforcement, he wouldn't be dead now.

Actions have consequences.
It's really quite simple.

Hypothetically helping.
The fact is, young black males are much more likely to be engaging in criminal activity than any other group. If i were a cop, id absolutely be pulling over any young black male for any and all infractions.

Its like, if your a lifeguard, and theres a shark in the water, are you just gonna let it be cuz you dont KNOW that its gonna attack someone?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Too bad. She made a series of choices that resulted in her offspring being a dangerous criminal and ultimately eneded up dead at an earlier age than otherwise would have been. Reap what you sow.
You don't see pictures of his mother much in the news. Guess why. And she has a different last name than lil daunte, imagine that....

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Where in the warrant does it say apprehend dead or alive?

Additionally, the entire incident was based on the testimony of one person, who suddenly doesn't have the rent money to pay her landlord and against someone she knew from high school and had over at her house party the night before.

What actually happened, and how a jury would decide guilt, if a jury ever got the case, is yet to be determined. Issuing a warrant isn't a conviction.

So, to say he deserved it without getting his day in court, without getting his constitutional right to a jury trial, his rights of innocent to proven guilty, is just more racist supposition and the same "he's black" so shoot first ask questions later.

The complaint was made on 12/1/2019, warrant date is 12/4/2019 and Mr. Wright is shot on April 11, 2021. There has been no report that he knew of the warrant and the police have yet to explain why it took them over 16 months to attempt to arrest him and he wasn't even stopped for the warrant but for an expired plate and air freshener.

Furthermore, according to the police and reported by ABC News;

"He was pulled over for having an expired registration on the vehicle,"
Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said Monday. "When the officer went over, an item hanging from the rearview mirror was spotted.
It was after that, Gannon said, that the officers discovered that a "gross misdemeanor warrant" for Wright's arrest had been issued"

So, it appears the 1st degree robbery charges had already been downgraded to "gross misdemeanor warrant". Which also speaks to the weakness of the charges against him, and why 16 months later he had yet to be arrested. In no way based on the facts known does it justify shooting him. A "misdemeanor" charge that had yet to be proven and him found guilty of.

Again, you and your racist friends here need to get your facts straight before you display more of your hate, bigotry, and hypocrisy around the rule of law.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Im shocked. What does his dad say of the situation? Devastated, im sure.
So, so, very sad....
Screenshot_20211225-100929_Chrome.jpg

Truly emotional testimony.
I definitely didn't lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So, to say he deserved it without getting his day in court, without getting his constitutional right to a jury trial, his rights of innocent to proven guilty, is just more racist supposition and the same "he's black" so shoot first ask questions later.
Waaah racism Waaaaahh
Grow up

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
"allegedly"

So, what new here. More racist trolling on Brown Cafe, aka, North Korean Propaganda imitator.

This message board ought to be call the White Sheet wearing and Cross Burning fan club.

All the usually suspects show up whenever a piece of racist meat is thrown on the floor to chew on. Respondents to threads like these are a who's who of racist that post and back slap each other. Yet, 70% of my post and responses are censored for just pointing to the obvious and I'm sure, given who is allowed to post and what they are allowed to post, am not alone.

Seems BC code of conduct only applies to those that are not racist trolls and right-wing lying propaganda peddlers.
You ever think the “trolls”just do this to see you get your panties all bunched up?

Think about it….

El Correcto

god is dead
The fact is, young black males are much more likely to be engaging in criminal activity than any other group. If i were a cop, id absolutely be pulling over any young black male for any and all infractions.

Its like, if your a lifeguard, and theres a shark in the water, are you just gonna let it be cuz you dont KNOW that its gonna attack someone?
How do they plan on cutting down the number of violent black criminals in the majority black neighborhoods without some discriminating stops? Car full of young black males blaring “Ima shoot yo face off n-word” music should probably be pulled over and asked some questions.
I’m just throwing ideas out there to save some black lives.