Daunte Wright deserved it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What an appropriate picture to post. It puts on full display the grotesque characters you and your racist trolls display-each and everyday here. How proud and shameless you are of your racism and nutcase conspiracy theories, and with the help of the BC gatekeepers, are the dominate voices in this echo chamber of vile and disgusting comments and like kind threads. Don't believe me? Just read the list of threads on "Current Events". It's one racist troll right after another with the same hillbilly followers chiming in on what they think is a big funny gag. Not much of a gag when opposition and contrary facts are censored out of the conversation.

Brown Cafe censors perpetuate this atmosphere of hate when they protect racist.
So, what are they so afraid of?

Daunte Wright is just another in a theme of this narrowly focused outrage by the right-wing-racist that get top billing here. I could post ALL DAY LONG crimes by white supremacist groups and how 400 years of racism and economic segregation is more responsible for crime in black and minority communities than anything held up against Mr. Wright.

No, not here, not on the Brown Cafe'. Who's exercises in censorship and support of racist white supremacist is clearly meant to protect, perpetuate their lies, and distract from any accountability white America has for the plight of minorities they have and continue to suppress.

Black Lives Matter movement/protest is a glaring example of this denial. The white gutless cowards have gone full court press to recast the BLM narrative. BLM, according to right-wing-media, are violent communist bent of destroying (white) America. BLM protest are always instigated by repeated incident of police brutality, racial profiling, and the law enforcement murdering of black and brown people. Police behavior that isn't replicated in the same degree when the driver and individual is white.

Yet, all we read here is how a few agitators, many which were white, caused some of these protest to become violent and that's all they need. Never mind that the FBI has single out white supremacist groups and their milita as the greatest internal threat to our country. Yes, a very appropriate picture in deed of what really lurks under the skin of white America and its propaganda supporters on Brown Cafe.
It must really suck to live in the imaginary world of the bogey man, racism, around every corner. Your life must really suck! It’s funny how all the Black people I know who don’t subscribe to that way of thought are much happier human beings than people like you.

El Correcto

god is dead
What an appropriate picture to post. It puts on full display the grotesque characters you and your racist trolls display-each and everyday here. How proud and shameless you are of your racism and nutcase conspiracy theories, and with the help of the BC gatekeepers, are the dominate voices in this echo chamber of vile and disgusting comments and like kind threads. Don't believe me? Just read the list of threads on "Current Events". It's one racist troll right after another with the same hillbilly followers chiming in on what they think is a big funny gag. Not much of a gag when opposition and contrary facts are censored out of the conversation.

Daunte Wright is just another in a theme of this narrowly focused outrage by the right-wing-racist that get top billing here. I could post ALL DAY LONG crimes by white supremacist groups and how 400 years of racism and economic segregation is more responsible for crime in black and minority communities than anything held up against Mr. Wright.

No, not here, not on the Brown Cafe'. Who's exercises in censorship and support of racist white supremacist is clearly meant to protect, perpetuate their lies, and distract from any accountability white America has for the plight of minorities they have and continue to suppress.

Black Lives Matter movement/protest is a glaring example of this denial. The white gutless cowards have gone full court press to recast the BLM narrative. BLM, according to right-wing-media, are violent communist bent of destroying (white) America. BLM protest are always instigated by repeated incident of police brutality, racial profiling, and the law enforcement murdering of black and brown people. Police behavior that isn't replicated in the same degree when the driver and individual is white.

Yet, all we read here is how a few agitators, many which were white, caused some of these protest to become violent and that's all they need. Never mind that the FBI has single out white supremacist groups and their milita as the greatest internal threat to our country. Yes, a very appropriate picture in deed of what really lurks under the skin of white America and its propaganda supporters on Brown Cafe.
It’s not that my posts don’t get censored, it’s that I’m not a whiny little bitch like you that makes it my entire cringe internet persona.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

What tripe!

El Correcto

god is dead
Blah, blah racism.
I've got dozens of reasons to hate you, and skin color ain't one of 'em!
Exactly the point of the thread, I prefer wah wah racism wah wah but very well put. The article posted isn’t from some white nationalist website and it doesn’t say he deserved to die for being black. Daunte Wright caused a lot of pain and suffering, chose to live a violent lifestyle glamorized in rap music. It finally caught up with him that fateful day he decided not to comply with police officers and was shot dead.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Exactly the point of the thread, I prefer wah wah racism wah wah but very well put. The article posted isn’t from some white nationalist website and it doesn’t say he deserved to die for being black. Daunte Wright caused a lot of pain and suffering, chose to live a violent lifestyle glamorized in rap music. It finally caught up with him that fateful day he decided not to comply with police officers and was shot dead.

The bottom line is that Wright bought into this whole “Floyd” narrative that cops are all racists add that to his delusional concept of thug worship...in the end he got his big bad self capped by a middle aged white woman who made a mistake after his own erroneous attempt to escape.

Just look at him...I see a small, skinny 20 year old kid that would not last a month in hard prison. Now it is a money grab by the surviving relatives and friends thanks to the political propaganda of labeling him as a victim of white supremacy. Like the others before him they all had a hand with their decision making and stupid
misguided reactions, they are not hero’s or prophets they were all brainwashed suckers and payed the ultimate price.

Working4the1%

The Daily Mail Reports– “Through court records and interviews with the victims, DailyMail.com can exclusively report that Wright had led a life of crime and violence before his death, having been involved in the shooting of two of his school friends, a home burglary, and had previously assaulted and robbed a young woman at gunpoint.”
Show me the charges…

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Show me the charges…
Screenshot_20211225-084208_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-084222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-084240_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211225-084313_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Too bad.
He was a violent gang member.
She should have done something to help him turn his life around before he victimized multiple innocent people in his community.

Glad he's dead.
He deserved it.
I would agree with these people if he was just arguing with the cops and the woman went to taze him into compliance but pulled her real gun instead. He was in the process of taking control of a vehicle during an arrest, I think the woman had every right to pull a real gun.