Day after "THANKSGIVING" is a "HOLIDAY" !!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yeah, $900 for the day sucks. If you chose not to work on that day, then your a dope[/QUOTE ]
Not worth it. A day off of work is worth twice that. P.S. It’s you’re
The ass that couldn’t quote appropriately is now correcting my grammar? That’s funny. I’d rather take a $300 day off and work the $900. But you’d rather take high paid days of instead. Makes sense. Choices we live by. Carry on with scraping by.

rod

Retired 22 years
The ass that couldn’t quote appropriately is now correcting my grammar? That’s funny. I’d rather take a $300 day off and work the $900. But you’d rather take high paid days of instead. Makes sense. Choices we live by. Carry on with scraping by.
You’re funny

iruhnman630

With the exceptions of some local supplements, they can make us work any day of the year.

The disputes sometimes come in when they do so on late notice..

Our start times are posted on Friday, and afaik once those are posted they can try but cannot actually enforce changes to that schedule except in emergency situations

We have some issues regarding this Saturday, where some were informed as late as Tuesday they will be forced in on Saturday.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
With the exceptions of some local supplements, they can make us work any day of the year.

The disputes sometimes come in when they do so on late notice..

Our start times are posted on Friday, and afaik once those are posted they can try but cannot actually enforce changes to that schedule except in emergency situations

We have some issues regarding this Saturday, where some were informed as late as Tuesday they will be forced in on Saturday.
NE supplement is clear

Brisket

That already happens at my center. It only works on people that let themselves be guilted into doing it. I told them no twice and they never tried to call me again when I was vacation.

if you are on vacation, never, EVER answer your phone from anyone associated with ups management, enjoy it.

Vacation

Her they can not force us to work the holiday or our 6th day they can only ask/beg. I will be taking full advantage of that and enjoying the day with my kids.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Not worth it.
Yeah, $900 for the day sucks. If you chose not to work on that day, then your a dope[/QUOTE]
I always ask for my 8
They usually punish me with 10
Thanks for the giving
It's easy money and yes I live within my means and yes I understand that there are more important things than money
I also have plenty of time off

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
everyday is a holiday for me

i predicted this years ago on this forum when people said we would NEVER be forced to work day after Thanksgiving.( bad memories ? ) I said to make a stand or else you would be sorry. give in to them on this and that puts a crack in the wall. pretty soon you will be working Christmas morning , New Years and every other holiday.

then you'll be called in on your vaca? NO WAY!!!!!!!!

ya, watch it happen. It may take 10 years but it will happen cause you people are too weak to stand up for yourselves.

DON"T WORK FRIDAY

078EFEB2-31BF-429C-966B-A6A3E9C4F653.gif

iowa boy

Which part of "required" are you having difficulty with?

Its a required day here also, but the funny part is they put up a signup sheet for guys that wanted the day off as they were "thinking" we are gonna be slower on Friday. Cant wait for the Crap show to unfold tomorrow morning, its gonna be fun.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Its a required day here also, but the funny part is they put up a signup sheet for guys that wanted the day off as they were "thinking" we are gonna be slower on Friday. Cant wait for the Crap show to unfold tomorrow morning, its gonna be fun.

...and this makes sense....force 60 drivers in with 8 hour guarantees or wait until the sort begins to see how many of those 60 you may actually need...