Dayton Ohio Shooting

floridays

Yes.
Basically all Jews were.
Italians are basically black too.
This country was founded for white Europeans who don't like paying taxes. Everyone needs to just come to terms with that.
No one is making you stay my fellow negro, you understand the wall we want built is to keep illegal entrants out, not to keep disgruntled Americans in. Send us a postcard when you settle in utopia.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yup. I'm a Trump voter now.
AF0AA59A-E070-4690-AEAE-86EB230EF70E.jpeg

It will be fine

The welfare system as we know it today is "functioning"? Painting that with a broad brush is less than average thought.
That’s an issue with one segment of spending. Taxes pay for schools, police and fire departments, roads, national defense. I’m happy to pay for those things. Why aren’t you?

Sportello

Guy walks in a bar, sees a dude with a head the size of a grapefruit. "Not to be nosy, but why is your head so small?"
Well, I'm a fisherman, and I had been out on the water for weeks with nothing to show for it, when I suddenly caught a mermaid. She begged and pleaded for me to release her, she could grant me any wish I wanted! I'd been out for weeks, so I thought, what the hell--How about we have sex?
She laughed, I'm scales from the waist down!
So.......I asked her for a little head.
Sounds exactly like Bob.