Dayton Ohio Shooting

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Alex Van Halen slept with his parents and a loaded firearm.
Alex Van Halen is an American drummer born in the Netherlands and co-founder of the hard rock band Van Halen. Born in the Netherlands on May 8, 1953, his current net worth is $ 95 million.Feb 28, 2019

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Alex Van Halen is an American drummer born in the Netherlands and co-founder of the hard rock band Van Halen. Born in the Netherlands on May 8, 1953, his current net worth is $ 95 million.Feb 28, 2019
If he had 94.8 million more then our net worth would be the same.

Last edited:

floridays

Go Pack :thumbup1:
hornung taylor.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

In or about 1980 Michael Anthony, the Bass guitar player for Van Halen came over to our house in Huntington Beach, California. I had two roommates, both in bands at the time. One of my roommates used to play in bands with some of the dudes from Van Halen at parties in Alhambra, right next door to where Van Halen originated from in Pasadena.
Ah, the good ole days! :teethy::weird:

P.S. I do remember he had snakeskin boots on.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Do you think there might be any differences between Obama and Trump rhetoric regarding particular groups of people that might give angry white male incels with big guns the idea that those groups are problems that need to be addressed by force?
You mean like the difference between Dayton and Baltimore?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
In or about 1980 Michael Anthony, the Bass guitar player for Van Halen came over to our house in Huntington Beach, California. I had two roommates, both in bands at the time. One of my roommates used to play in bands with some of the dudes from Van Halen at parties in Alhambra, right next door to where Van Halen originated from in Pasadena.

Yep, that happened. I was there and can confirm the very flashy snakeskin boots.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.

Started in the 70s with Styx, the Winters, Montrose, Deep Purple, Uriah Heep, UFO, Chicago (pre 70s for the first album), Alice Cooper, Rick Derringer, The Who, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, Sir Lord Baltimore, Foghat, Scorpions, Grand Funk Railroad, James Gang, etc, etc, etc.

Those were the days of raw music recordings. People were real.

newfie

If you even have to debate the correlation between the president’s rhetoric and crimes against humanity, the shelf life of the society you live in has probably expired - happy Sunday everybody!

i never blamed Obama's devisive rhetoric for the various shootings but I guess i could listen to your argument on why blaming Obama is justified

Meat

The one nice guy in the group that pretty much got treated like :censored2:. Damn shame they cut him out of record royalties after Diver Down. He probably wasn’t hurting for cash by that time, though.