Dayton Ohio Shooting

Box Ox

67937176_10156701660222297_8987439364342546432_n.jpg

Do you think there might be any differences between Obama and Trump rhetoric regarding particular groups of people that might give angry white male incels with big guns the idea that those groups are problems that need to be addressed by force?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you think there might be any differences between Obama and Trump rhetoric regarding particular groups of people that might give angry white male incels with big guns the idea that those groups are problems that need to be addressed by force?
Your cause and effect logic is flawed.

vantexan

Of course. Trump didn't say nuffin when it comes to gays, African Americans or immigrants. And people kill people. Not their guns.
So if Trump says anything critical that gives license to go murder people? Maybe his government should hand out participation trophies and build safe spaces

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Seriously ?

You consider an ar-15.... a big gun ?

Box Ox

Seriously ?

You consider an ar-15.... a big gun ?

For the purpose of killing humans and not tanks, yes. That’s why our greatest military minds have deployed the same design to foreign battlefields. It kills as many of our enemies as quickly and effectively as possible. Great for our military. Not so great for us domestically.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
For the purpose of killing humans and not tanks, yes.

The 55 grain m193 round was designed to tumble and cause wounds.

That would require medical attention.

And, require the enemy to expend more personal medical support.

Did you want to discuss the attributes of the steel core SS109.... ?

Box Ox

My point still stands. There’s a very good reason our military doesn’t use the 55 grain m193 round in a World War I or II era rifle right now: It wouldn’t kill nearly as quickly or effectively as it does when loaded in the military equivalent models of the AR-15 rifle.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My point still stands. There’s a very good reason our military doesn’t use the 55 grain m193 round in a World War I or II era rifle right now: It wouldn’t kill nearly as quickly or effectively as it does when loaded in the military equivalent models of the AR-15 rifle.

Wow....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Hurr Durr muh guns hilllarrrheeee!!!!

Who the hell cares STFU.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No more than the white man’s outrage at Obama’s rhetoric.
2016 was an extreme blowback of 8 years of Obama.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Getting right down to the real nitty gritty!