specter208

Have received a paycheck with double time pay for the 6th punch. Currently a PT with a T-S schedule. I thought 6th punch was only X1.5? Possible glitch in time-clock computer or payroll error?

specter208

If you were over-paid are you going to bring the extra cash in tomorrow and give it to your supervisor?
If its there money, then no problem. But this is actually several paycheck consistently with double time for the 6th punch work. I supposed it was from the contract passing with improved premium pay but starting doubting recently and can't even find the new contracts online to check if there is new language that permits the DBL time.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If its there money, then no problem. But this is actually several paycheck consistently with double time for the 6th punch work. I can't even find the new contracts online to check if there is new language that permits the DBL time.
it depends on your contract, i am in central, i usually get time/half. Call your local and ask them

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
You’re a Tuesday-Saturday guy, did you come in to work on Monday? If you did, that would be your 7th day of the work week. That gets you paid at DT in my local.

specter208

You’re a Tuesday-Saturday guy, did you come in to work on Monday? If you did, that would be your 7th day of the work week. That gets you paid at DT in my local.
Yeah, I get asked frequently to perform Monday extra-work and double shifts, thank God.
You're correct. Sorry about that.

What supp are you under. I have most of them. I might have yours and can take a look.
I am in SoCal, western supplement and southwest sort rider I believe apply to me.

542thruNthru

Yeah, I get asked frequently to perform Monday extra-work and double shifts, thank God.

I am in SoCal, western supplement and southwest sort rider I believe apply to me.

I'm under the same supp and rider.

There is your answer right there. Monday is your 7th day. So you're paid double time. It's happening here as well in San Diego.

542thruNthru

he is a performing tooooooo

giphy-37.gif

Jstpeachy

How is Monday seventh day when working 6 punches? o_O also I’m in the southern supplement.. we were told if you pick up Monday then it’s actually Saturday that is the time and a half- because Saturday is the technical 6th punch. (I’m scheduled Tues-Sat but we are always able to pick up Monday if we want)

specter208

How is Monday seventh day when working 6 punches? o_O also I’m in the southern supplement.. we were told if you pick up Monday then it’s actually Saturday that is the time and a half- because Saturday is the technical 6th punch. (I’m scheduled Tues-Sat but we are always able to pick up Monday if we want)
From my understanding. Monday is like if you were working on a Sunday if you were to be on a M-friend schedule. The regular work week consists of 5 days and the 6th day is payed at X 1.5 and 7th day is payed at x2.0