Dear Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I was thinking about your posts as many have troubled me.

I was wondering, when you started this "war", did you bother to develop an exit strategy? IT would seem that you keep painting yourself further into the corner from which there is no way out.

Let me address several issues. Very few people go back more years than you and I. We have fought many battles, many of them heated, and other times supported each others views.

First off, this is Cheryls site. If you dont like the way it is run, you can do what happened when she created this one. Im sure, with enough effort and dedication, it will be a huge success. But if you play in Cheryl's sandbox, you have to play by her rules. You and I both know, and have been on, both sides of that line.

As has been posted, life aint fair, deal with it. YEah, OK, you feel overly moderated. So what. Been there, done that, moved on.

Secondly, I once saw an animal that had been shot. He savagely attacked the wound, as if to make it better. But instead of better, he only made it worse, which intensified the attack on the wound. In many ways, this whole thing reminds me of that.

As for what Cheryl makes from this site, I dont see how it is any of your business. Personally, I hope its enough to buy her own private jet. She is living the American dream. Start something you enjoy, fill a need with your services, then market it. She is the American dream come true. So why are you trying to make something dirty out of it. I just dont get it.

I really dont take any joy in this thread, but I thought I would put my two cents in the jar since I have no other means of contact.

The fact that Cheryl has allowed you to still post is a testament to her patience and endurance, mixed with consideration of the over 10 years you have been a part of the BC. Personally, if this was my site, In spite of how much I like you personally .....well you can figure it out.

Best

d

menotyou

bella amicizia
Cheryl even lets people try and "counsel" him and he still thinks Cheryl, " the big bad boogeyman", is out to get him.
She has been more than fair with him and he still slams her. She has more patience than Job.

He rode my butt from here to Kansas about my "perceived" injustices at UPS(which are real and documented), and yet, here he is begging for us to jump aboard the Drama Ship that is embarking on its maiden voyage with TieGuy as captain. Please.
He is a big spoon stirring the pot of drama and I am not interested, anymore. There is no more "fun factor" in his rants.

Tie

Let's just drop it and move on. I'm a very pro union guy and I like you and what you have to offer this site very much. Let's just move on. I actually miss the random private message you would send. These would make me think and were appreciated. If you need a steward to help you and Cheryl settle this I'm volunteering.

Let me know

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Everyone should just use the ignore option. It took me all of two days to realize that he is "that guy" on this forum; I haven't had to read a single post of his since and I like it that way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, Tie, I'm just going to celebrate the fact that in a little while it'll be our 11th year on Browncafe. You and I were some of the first contributors.

Happy Anniversary a little early !!! :happy_new_year:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
as an addendum the bindings of the censorship here are too restrictive for me to have this discusion with you. Under these conditions its impossible to do so. The reason I am being censored like this is actually because this site does not want me to have the type of discussion you are trying to draw me into. So click your heels like a good moderator wanna be and move on
How funny. I offer contact via the only means available to me, and you write this dribble instead.

So you have become the drama queen.

Good luck with that, I wont waste my time.

d

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
[video=youtube;eAdLruOIKmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAdLruOIKmA&feature=related[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
Signature line suggestions....

* I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

* "I'm only wearing black until they make something darker"

* It's Hard to Soar with Eagles, When Your surrounded by turkey's"

*"Without ME it's just aweso"

whiskey

Trying to make sense out of thread like this makes me proud to have an IQ of 89. In addition, ignorance truly is bliss.

raceanoncr

Like sands through an hour glass-----these are the days of our lives.

Speaking of soaps...well, maybe it's a different one, but Susan Lucci was on Racheal Ray this morn.

Oh, yeah, I'd still, uh, like to, uh, make her, uh, aquaintance...yeah, that's it. Her AQUAINTANCE!!

over9five

Staff member
Speaking of soaps...well, maybe it's a different one, but Susan Lucci was on Racheal Ray this morn.

Oh, yeah, I'd still, uh, like to, uh, make her, uh, aquaintance...yeah, that's it. Her AQUAINTANCE!!

Yes, she seems like a very.....uhh... nice girl....yeah thats it!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can say it.....Susan Lucci is one HOT chick for an old lady!!! She was on Fox & friends and she was showing Brian Kilmeade how kisses are done on the soap operas. It was funny and Brian was actually blushing.

curiousbrain

burning+bridge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.