Decertify the union

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The only other good thing, besides de-certification of these crooks, is national RTW. Then the Teamsters may want to considering doing what is right for it's members. Until then I'm just along for the ride; ignore the soulless union and company.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Great another one. Listen pal, if people actually voted in the first place we more then likely wouldn't even have these issues.

So I doubt they will vote to decertify. I bet you don't even know how many people voted on the last contract. Do me a favor and get more involved before you start trying to vote out my union.

View attachment 202536
"Getting involved" only entangles one in the violence, corruption and whatever else goes on. My hands are clean.

542thruNthru

"Getting involved" only entangles one in the violence, corruption and whatever else goes on. My hands are clean.

la-dee-da.gif

Brown Down

While I admire your ideas on wanting a change, like others have said it's a flawed idea. The best way is to vote on this contract in record numbers and then again in 2021 when election time comes around. You want change then quit voting the same people in.

Space8323

The only other good thing, besides de-certification of these crooks, is national RTW. Then the Teamsters may want to considering doing what is right for it's members. Until then I'm just along for the ride; ignore the soulless union and company.

Are you saying you’re for RTW?

F

Frankie's Friend

If you know about the corruption and those issues and do nothing about your hands are dirty. Doing nothing does not exempt you from being complicit.

Boston25

I have been in involved with the teamsters the minute I walked into UPS and have gotten others involved in my local as well. I am not corrupt nor condone violence.

bacha29

You think the company wouldn't do everything they could to see us decertify. Come on man use your head for more then a hat rack.
Even as an outsider it's plain to see what's wrong with your union. While there has been a series of court cases that works against organized labor it is still no excuse for it to have transformed itself from an advocate for it's membership to purely a mediator and go between the company and it's blue collar employees. No union can survive when it's as badly compromised as the IBT is today. An organization focused on it's own survival no matter how it's achieved.

542thruNthru

Even as an outsider it's plain to see what's wrong with your union. While there has been a series of court cases that works against organized labor it is still no excuse for it to have transformed itself from an advocate for it's membership to purely a mediator and go between the company and it's blue collar employees. No union can survive when it's as badly compromised as the IBT is today. An organization focused on it's own survival no matter how it's achieved.

Back to the FedEx forum you @Barney
They don't even respect your opinion there why do you think we would here.
tenor-1.gif

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If you know about the corruption and those issues and do nothing about your hands are dirty. Doing nothing does not exempt you from being complicit.
That is simply false, but it's easy to "judge" without any facts, as you are now doing, isn't it? The irony!

I joined UPS because I made a mistake and badly needed a job at the time; I didn't have a choice about joining the Teamsters.

F

Frankie's Friend

That is simply false, but it's easy to "judge" without any facts, as you are now doing, isn't it? The irony!

I joined UPS because I made a mistake and badly needed a job at the time; I didn't have a choice about joining the Teamsters.
Then quit.
If you know of corrupt actions and if you can expose it but fail to do anything about it you are complicit. Turning your head makes you "soulless ".

Evidently you and upstate were in the same class when you were hired.

Dude, how long have you worked at your "mistake"?

Last edited by a moderator: