Defund the Police Excuse Making - Enabling Anti-American Hate Groups

rickyb

Oh no! People have to work for a living!? This is unacceptable!
well yea, you have to wonder why we are still on 40 hour work week its been awhile since they adjusted it.

and why are standards of living falling in canada, US, and UK?

its 2020, were living in the future.

stephjabba

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I guess The Kennedy Family was not strong enough ... Rosemary (JFK's sister) was rebellious and her father Joe Sr had her committed and a frontal lobotomy performed on her.

Rosemary Kennedy: The Tragic Story of Why JFK's Sister Disappeared from Public View

Joe Sr. allegedly told his wife it would be best for her not to visit Rosemary so she could get "accustomed" to her new living arrangement. They told everyone else that she was off studying to be a teacher or getting involved in social work. Eunice, the sibling Rosemary was closest to, said that she didn't know where Rosemary was for over a decade. In letters to the family, Joe Sr. kept up a vague facade that Rosemary was "getting along quite happily," never once mentioning the surgery. After 1944, all mentions of Rosemary in family letters stopped.

By 1948, John had been elected to the House of Representatives and had aspirations for higher offices. Joe Sr. started to worry about the secret of Rosemary getting out and spoiling things, so he made arrangements to have Rosemary relocated to an institution in Wisconsin, where she would live for the remaining 56 years of her life. He never visited.

View attachment 322566

That's what happens when appearances are more important than people. It's sad.

rickyb

I only rock Bose.
i like philips 9500 and x2 or whatever stuff but i dont own anymore. i would probably spend $200 max on headphones. I just sold x2hr for $200, wasnt worth the money. im mostly picky about sound where the bass doesnt go low enough, like my car speakers, my computer speakers.

i only maybe trust headphones with no more than 3% one or two star reviews on amazon. theres not alot that are like that and good sound reviews. from what i recall bose wasnt the greatest for durability but better than beats and some of sonys stuff. for noise cancelling on a plane last time i did ear buds and over ear hearing protection lol

Indecisi0n

i like philips 9500 and x2 or whatever stuff but i dont own anymore. i would probably spend $200 max on headphones. I just sold x2hr for $200, wasnt worth the money. im mostly picky about sound where the bass doesnt go low enough, like my car speakers, my computer speakers.

i only maybe trust headphones with no more than 3% one or two star reviews on amazon. theres not alot that are like that and good sound reviews. from what i recall bose wasnt the greatest for durability but better than beats and some of sonys stuff. for noise cancelling on a plane last time i did ear buds and over ear hearing protection lol
Just get over the ear noise canceling headphones like I have. You can snag with Bose or Sony’s are a reasonable price. $269-$300

rickyb

Just get over the ear noise canceling headphones like I have. You can snag with Bose or Sony’s are a reasonable price. $269-$300
yea i was thinking about it for flights anyways....but i never fly because im sexual brokeass. guy who just bought my open backs had sony xm3 or whatever. i heard hte sonys dont work in extreme cold in canada LOL. last time i was on the plane i was using some app that changed the noise frequencies based on what you could hear.

when choosing headphones i recommend youtube reviews from guys who review high end stuff only and what i said about amazon.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

yea i was thinking about it for flights anyways....but i never fly because im sexual brokeass. guy who just bought my open backs had sony xm3 or whatever. i heard hte sonys dont work in extreme cold in canada LOL. last time i was on the plane i was using some app that changed the noise frequencies based on what you could hear.

when choosing headphones i recommend youtube reviews from guys who review high end stuff only and what i said about amazon.
Well there is a price point where it just isn’t worth it from the average listener like myself. $300 is the most I am willing to spend and again the Bose fit the bill. I personally would only go with the Bose or Sony. They both have great reviews and are in my price point.

oldngray

nowhere special

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Minneapolis City Council Votes To Spend $6.4 Million To ‘Recruit More Police’...Only Two Months After Defunding Police By $8 Million​

If anyone thought police were overpaid (which I do not) before, wait til you see how much it will cost to hire someone to do that job now!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Minneapolis City Council Votes To Spend $6.4 Million To ‘Recruit More Police’...Only Two Months After Defunding Police By $8 Million​

That is hilarious!!