Democrats....you own it

rickyb

Communism needs to meet capitalist environmental standards.
it doesnt matter. im less familar with communism. i know capitalism doesnt work so far. for example, my ski binding is old and needs a part. the company doesnt make this part anymore perhaps so you have to buy a whole new binding. so you throw the whole binding away. what percent gets recycled? its ridiculous. the govt could regulate the manufacturers to make the part compatible, that could be a good idea.

it doesnt matter. im less familar with communism. i know capitalism doesnt work so far. for example, my ski binding is old and needs a part. the company doesnt make this part anymore perhaps so you have to buy a whole new binding. so you throw the whole binding away. what percent gets recycled? its ridiculous. the govt could regulate the manufacturers to make the part compatible, that could be a good idea.
No market for your little piece on your binding. Go to a second hand store.

rickyb

No market for your little piece on your binding. Go to a second hand store.
i looked on the internet for used but either it doesnt exist or its rare because of the incompatible polluting system we have in place.

they could make upgradable compatible phones for only 2x the size of current phones.

i looked on the internet for used but either it doesnt exist or its rare because of the incompatible polluting system we have in place.

they could make upgradable compatible phones for only 2x the size of current phones.
Are you talking about Bitcoin?

rickyb

Sure, if you buy into the "facts" put out in the propaganda provided by the media.
i dont watch that crap to begin with. the same guys who lied us to war, who said globalization and free markets were good, and who let wall st off the hook in 2008. pretty sure my media said america had a :censored2: response.

rickyb

Sure, if you buy into the "facts" put out in the propaganda provided by the media.
o lets not forget, the same media who had more airtime of trumps empty podium, than bernie sanders in 2016. trump was clearly a mostly corrupt :censored2: head. in a functioning democracy trump and hillary and biden wouldve been filtered out immediately!

i dont watch that crap to begin with. the same guys who lied us to war, who said globalization and free markets were good, and who let wall st off the hook in 2008. pretty sure my media said america had a * response.
Again, to an overblown illness that was weaponized for political gain. I'm not chosing sides either, both sides had something to gain through this vehicle.

rickyb

Again, to an overblown illness that was weaponized for political gain. I'm not chosing sides either, both sides had something to gain through this vehicle.
the media shouldve been reporting on experimental labs, overuse of antibiotics, and our capitalist food system for decades. that wouldve prevented this pandemic. instead they talked about terrorism, russians, god knows what else, trivia.

quad decade guy

the media shouldve been reporting on experimental labs, overuse of antibiotics, and our capitalist food system for decades. that wouldve prevented this pandemic. instead they talked about terrorism, russians, god knows what else, trivia.
So, using your words.....a Communistic food system would have done what exactly? They've been shown to cause mass starvation to the totals of millions of deaths.....such an odd statement or notion....as the USA routinely exports food in vast quantities around the world...even to communist countries....so weird. Matter of fact: Liberals came up with the idea of shreading massive amounts of edible corn into bio-fuel that nobody wants and destroys vehicles and has shown to take more energy to produce as well as climate change....

As people starve to death around the world....dang those unintended consequences....

Now, please tell us of your qualifications for this statement: "that wouldve prevented this pandemic"(yeah I misspelled it like you did).

You are a research Doctor of some sort or perhaps an epidemiologist? And you know this to be true....how exactly? Exactly now.

Remember, I'm using YOUR words. You made declarative statements......

rickyb

So, using your words.....a Communistic food system would have done what exactly? They've been shown to cause mass starvation to the totals of millions of deaths.....such an odd statement or notion....as the USA routinely exports food in vast quantities around the world...even to communist countries....so weird. Matter of fact: Liberals came up with the idea of shreading massive amounts of edible corn into bio-fuel that nobody wants and destroys vehicles and has shown to take more energy to produce as well as climate change....

As people starve to death around the world....dang those unintended consequences....

Now, please tell us of your qualifications for this statement: "that wouldve prevented this pandemic"(yeah I misspelled it like you did).

You are a research Doctor of some sort or perhaps an epidemiologist? And you know this to be true....how exactly? Exactly now.

Remember, I'm using YOUR words. You made declarative statements......
so factory farming, experimental labs, overuse ot antibiotics in part to grow animal products faster.

us foods are frequently rejected for export for not being up to standard. as you know theres been protests against monsanto for example.

ppl starving also happens in capitalism. you have mass hunger in america. but you also create starvation through your wars of imperialism, like modern day yemen right now.

the problem with capitalism is it puts too much power in too few hands, and it corrupts. so the rich :censored2:s who sell you this unsafe food first of all can afford to eat the more premium food which may be safer. they also corrupt the regulators.

a cooperative food system would spread the power out so it reduces the corrupting influence. in addition cooperatives dont necessarily have to grow.

capitalism is giving us a monoculture which is more ideal for viruses to spread when theres primarily humans and nothing else, at the moment.

most of these viruses come from over crowding of livestock

a few conglomerates own most of the food supply its a joke and not worth defending.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yes. That would have kept chinese miners from contracting back in 2012. China holding it, studying it, and possibly attempting to engineer it. Having the virus leaked, weather on purpose, or by accident. Chinas response of knowing this virus escaped, was being transmitted, and still allowed people to travel internationally for some time. The entire world freaking out over something that only effects a tiny portion of people.
Yes, it would have stopped that

rickyb

Yes. That would have kept chinese miners from contracting back in 2012. China holding it, studying it, and possibly attempting to engineer it. Having the virus leaked, weather on purpose, or by accident. Chinas response of knowing this virus escaped, was being transmitted, and still allowed people to travel internationally for some time. The entire world freaking out over something that only effects a tiny portion of people.
Yes, it would have stopped that
china is not hte only country that does experimental labs

quad decade guy

so factory farming, experimental labs, overuse ot antibiotics in part to grow animal products faster.

us foods are frequently rejected for export for not being up to standard. as you know theres been protests against monsanto for example.

ppl starving also happens in capitalism. you have mass hunger in america. but you also create starvation through your wars of imperialism, like modern day yemen right now.

the problem with capitalism is it puts too much power in too few hands, and it corrupts. so the rich *s who sell you this unsafe food first of all can afford to eat the more premium food which may be safer. they also corrupt the regulators.

a cooperative food system would spread the power out so it reduces the corrupting influence. in addition cooperatives dont necessarily have to grow.

capitalism is giving us a monoculture which is more ideal for viruses to spread when theres primarily humans and nothing else, at the moment.

most of these viruses come from over crowding of livestock

a few conglomerates own most of the food supply its a joke and not worth defending.
People starving in capitalism is because of the Democrat/Liberal plantation that is perpetuated to the poor. Let that settle for a minute.

The poor(whatever that means) are given just enough.....food, shelter and healthcare. Now folks sitting around smoking weed all day and pumping out kids that they can't take care of.....well, they might go hungry.....

Say, how do you think we can feed an out of control immigration country of 350 million? Without "factory farming"?

How about a world of 8 billion?

Who are you going to eliminate? Or are you going to starve them to death down to a sustainable number? China does this....

OMG! You think communal farm plots aren't controlled by the Kremlin/Beijing/Havana? Communism isn't corrupt? Please....

rickyb

People starving in capitalism is because of the Democrat/Liberal plantation that is perpetuated to the poor. Let that settle for a minute.

The poor(whatever that means) are given just enough.....food, shelter and healthcare. Now folks sitting around smoking weed all day and pumping out kids that they can't take care of.....well, they might go hungry.....

Say, how do you think we can feed an out of control immigration country of 350 million? Without "factory farming"?

How about a world of 8 billion?

Who are you going to eliminate? Or are you going to starve them to death down to a sustainable number? China does this....

OMG! You think communal farm plots aren't controlled by the Kremlin/Beijing/Havana? Communism isn't corrupt? Please....
you know republicans are even more corrupt than corrupt democrats right

the poor are not given enough.

factory farming will give us another pandemic

china's real wages are rising quickly. america's real wage is no higher than 1973.

workers need to be in control of their labour, not govt or capitalists.

capitalism wastes alot of food.

you know republicans are even more corrupt than corrupt democrats right

the poor are not given enough.

factory farming will give us another pandemic

china's real wages are rising quickly. america's real wage is no higher than 1973.

workers need to be in control of their labour, not govt or capitalists.

capitalism wastes alot of food.
$13.69 an hour. 40 hours sick leave. Paid medical and family leave.

bbsam

Staff member
Quite calm.

Just cleaning and oiling up the AR-10. Millions of those out there......

How about you? You are in a very small minority.....propped up by a smaller left wing propaganda arm(NBC/CNN etc. that nobody watches). And razor thin majorities in Congress.

There are 150 million of us.....No? We'll see...
It’s strange that you say such a thing yet blame everything on left wing media. That makes no sense.