Desalination Plants. Isn't this infrastructure?

floridays

Cali is the biggest and best in the country. Ttku...
And yet your state is bankrupt, broke, accepting handouts from the lower 47, Alaska and Hawaii.

You've never been out of your state.

Other than the beauty and resources from God, your state has nothing.
Just another third world :censored2:hole :poop: hole teeming with violence and decadence, every third world :poop: hole has it's rich, don't try to make any claim of weallth.

You're states broke, same as you were when I stated it, at minimum three years ago to you.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
And yet your state is bankrupt, broke, accepting handouts from the lower 47, Alaska and Hawaii.

You've never been out of your state.

Other than the beauty and resources from God, your state has nothing.
Just another third world *hole :poop: hole teeming with violence and decadence, every third world :poop: hole has it's rich, don't try to make any claim of weallth.

You're states broke, same as you were when I stated it, at minimum three years ago to you.
My state isn't broke everyone is getting 600 dollar checks including illegals.Now if we had water maybe we could clear out Venice beach and the rest of the tent cities with a water cannon:water_happy:
🤣🤣🤣

floridays

My state isn't broke everyone is getting 600 dollar checks including illegals.Now if we had water maybe we could clear out Venice beach and the rest of the tent cities with a water cannon:water_happy:
🤣🤣🤣
If you live in California, by all accounting terms, if the call is made, you are bankrupt.
No way in hell your state can fill it's obligations.

I get your drift.

Venice Beach was nice when I lived there, (Corona, Ontario), I read it is a cesspool now.
Go figure.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
You're missing my point. Expected loss of 50% of all jobs by 2050. Exactly how are we to support millions and millions of mostly poorly educated, mostly manual labor illegal immigrants by then?
I am sure a war or a great tragedy will happen to kill of millions before then

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Uh no. If they pump water from other states it's a NATIONAL problem. Remember.......the taking of water from one state to another will be done at gunpoint....yes.....gunpoint.....as in the Federal Govt......they have and use guns to force citizens to comply.

“Paranoia strikes deep…….”

Steven Stills

rod

Retired 22 years
So California is running out of water. They want to take water from other states.....ultimately by force(Govt)(Gunpoint).

We never hear about desalination plants. All of the trillions and trillions spent on non-existent tech....like hydrogen......ironically.

With illegals pouring over the border(more mouths to water).

Why isn't Pelosi(Far Left Wing/Communist Democrat....from Cali.) demanding these desalination plants be made by the hundreds? Thousands?

We send aid to third world poop holes....but let our own people(sort of)....die of thirst? Pretty soon.....the people of Minnesota....well maybe not Minnesota.....will get tired of people from Somalia speaking for them....
we were tired of the Somalies LONG ago