DeSantis never told people to evacuate he's responsible. DeSantis cause the hurricane.

newolddude

newolddude

Feinstein is 89 and mentally even worse than Biden. Pelosi is no spring chicken either.
Feinstein needs to go.
Biden needs to hang it up.
Pelosi needs to have her talons torn from the power she so dearly protects.

But this is where you tell me that Trump is perfectly capable of holding power 2025 to 2029 and will be totally sharp the entire time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They're starting to realize it now. DeSantis is getting more private donations than Trump while Trump's popularity is beginning to wane among Republicans. It's apparent now that you can have a populist MAGA movement without Trump at the head and without his prickly personality.

The Democrats are, for the first time in awhile, dealing with a young conservative Republican on the national stage who is on the offensive. Could you imagine McConnell, Romney or any of the other aristocratic Republicans bussing migrants off to Martha's Vineyard?

DeSantis appears to be squeaky clean and doesn't seem to give a :censored2: about personal attacks and responds right back.
If Trump really loves America, he won’t run and let DeSantis take over. These scummy democrats need a good ass whoopin’

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Trump has avoided mentioning DeSantis recently. Seems to feel threatened by him.
He should feel threatened. Trump is too old, and could only serve one term. We need a new more vigorous president that can push a similar America first agenda. I seriously doubt that DeSantis will make the same mistakes Trump did. Trump was the trail blazer that woke up and transformed the republican base. He expanded it too by lifting up all Americans economically. It’s time for fresh blood that carries the agenda forward.