Diad 6

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Nice new "glitch " started today.

As soon as you hit start for meal or break, it automatically starts at 1:00, as if you've been on break for one minute already
Lol, video it. And keep it for your records. Could be a good thing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nice new "glitch " started today.

As soon as you hit start for meal or break, it automatically starts at 1:00, as if you've been on break for one minute already
Not sure that’s a glitch sounds like theft to me 1 minute from every driver that’s a fair amount of money

Grindstone

After about a month with it, I've started to get the hang of it, but I still hate the da@n thing. We haven't moved completely over to the 6 yet. We only have around 15 to test drive, so no diad 6 cradles. It bugs me to no end that they kept threatening discipline for years for low cradle use percentage and now that we have the 6's, sans cradle, they're like: "Oh well, the cradles aren't a big deal. We'll get them eventually."

P700slave

Why do you need their name. We deliver to an address not to people
Not in my area. I am very rural. And depending on the time of year, I may deliver, let"s say, to a farmers main barn, instead of their house. Before Diad 6, I delivered strictly off the name.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Not in my area. I am very rural. And depending on the time of year, I may deliver, let"s say, to a farmers main barn, instead of their house. Before Diad 6, I delivered strictly off the name.

Also apartment buildings, shopping plazas, and trailer parks. All places where the new DIAD is a massive failure.

Airbear

There has been an update to the app. Scanning that first stop has improved.

Crashes have improved, but they still happen.

Still takes 5 steps to do what used to take 2-3.

Crashing for me's gotten worse. Crashes trying to clock in, frozen at about 80% of my stops, needs anywhere from 3 - 6 restarts every time it crashes, 5 restarts tonight just trying to get clocked out. 5 restarts at a delivery while consignee waits more patiently than me...
Literally had to restart the thing about 30 times today, and I only work 4 - 5 hours. Reading about you folks dealing with a few crashes a day sounds like heaven. Practically, my 6 is basically OFF the vast majority of my short shift. Pathetic.