Did Any Of You See The Video Of This Piece Of Work?

allahuakbar

She/Her
Very funny verrrryy funny. She'll get married again. She'll have another divorce. This career isn't a relationship friendly career. I'm not pressed on it myself. Men are hard to depend on. I remember my last relationship. I gave him a grocery list. He came. Back with chips and McDonald's... *facepalm*
If you were my girl I’d bring you the finest signature McDonald’s burger.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Very funny verrrryy funny. She'll get married again. She'll have another divorce. This career isn't a relationship friendly career. I'm not pressed on it myself. Men are hard to depend on. I remember my last relationship. I gave him a grocery list. He came. Back with chips and McDonald's... *facepalm*

Grocery store would be your job

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Get your own Dang groceries. That's woman's work.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I disagree. I do it all the time. The stores are full of MILF's if you do it between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. The frozen food section is especially interesting on a warm day in spring
Screenshot_20190912-200245_Google.jpg

Snack attack?
Screenshot_20190912-200400_Google.jpg

Spill in isle 6!