Diesel Fuel In The Gas Tank

Johney

Tow truck had to come get it. Another driver came to get him. We have a small building about an hour away where that truck is based.
We don’t have mechanics UPS has to hire out
He didn't wait on the tow truck? I've never been able to just leave a broken down UPS vehicle unattended. Always had to wait and ride back in the tow truck.

So yesterday a new cover driver put about a half a tank of diesel fuel into a gas package car. He was on a country route out in the middle of nowhere and another driver had to go way out of his way to get him.
I’m not sure if he is qualified yet because he didn’t start his qualification period until after peak. Not sure if he has got his 30 days in yet. But I do know he has his 70 days as a part timer so he is in the union.
My question is what do you think is going to happen to him on Monday? They were saying he had to start his packet over but never did and I know he just or was just about to sign a bid sheet to go full time.
Our shop steward is spineless.
anything I can do to help him or is he at the mercy of management?
A diesel fuel nozzle is too big too fit into a regular gas tank opening

Nice try Barney

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I'm talking about at regular gas stations.
You gotta read the pump spigot labels...
Screenshot_20200223-175732_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200223-175130_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200223-175050_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200223-175020_Google.jpg

Never assume anything.
I've seen diesel in green and yellow highlight colors.

In the one pic the diesel spout is the same size as the regular gasoline.

DOK

So yesterday a new cover driver put about a half a tank of diesel fuel into a gas package car. He was on a country route out in the middle of nowhere and another driver had to go way out of his way to get him.
I’m not sure if he is qualified yet because he didn’t start his qualification period until after peak. Not sure if he has got his 30 days in yet. But I do know he has his 70 days as a part timer so he is in the union.
My question is what do you think is going to happen to him on Monday? They were saying he had to start his packet over but never did and I know he just or was just about to sign a bid sheet to go full time.
Our shop steward is spineless.
anything I can do to help him or is he at the mercy of management?

last guy here got a 10 day suspension for putting gas in a diesel

PizzaToUps

We had a guy put gas into a diesel tank and totally ruined the package car. He didn’t lose his job because he was a new driver. Management hates him now though