Diesel Fuel In The Gas Tank

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There you go again--assuming UPS is up to date all over the country. I hate to burst your bubble but they aren't.
We have one of the oldest fleets in the state and I haven’t seen a large opening gas in a decade I’d guess.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Ok guys, since I am kind of the fact checker around here..
IMG_20200223_081158179.jpg

So, it doesn't actually fit inside the fill tube, but it's damn close. You can get the tip in there. Now obviously this is a gas car, not a ups truck. And that's a nacho cheese pump, but it's the exact size as the small diesel.

ManInBrown

I vaguely remember someone doing this my first few months with the company. I don’t remember if they put diesel in gas, or the other way around. But nothing happened to them. They didn’t miss any time that I remember. But if it was the person I think it was, they were a big time runner.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I vaguely remember someone doing this my first few months with the company. I don’t remember if they put diesel in gas, or the other way around. But nothing happened to them. They didn’t miss any time that I remember. But if it was the person I think it was, they were a big time runner.
In the 90s they charged us with an accident if they had to tow it.