Diploma.

HomeDelivery

aim higher than becoming a driver...

most transportation companies want potential drivers to be at least 21 years old... so you have plenty of time to start figuring what you want to do

no kids & planning not to have any? well i guess you're set!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
aim higher than becoming a driver...

most transportation companies want potential drivers to be at least 21 years old... so you have plenty of time to start figuring what you want to do

no kids & planning not to have any? well i guess you're set!
If the OP is a part timer at ups they could have 10-15 years to try and decide if full time driver is what they want. Before they would even have to worry about it.

UPSGUY72

If the OP is a part timer at ups they could have 10-15 years to try and decide if full time driver is what they want. Before they would even have to worry about it.

If the OP doesn't make UPS a career or gets fired most employers will look a the lack of a HS diploma or GED as a negative and he will have a very little choice on where he could get a job and little to now of getting a good paying job.... Employers aren't looking for quitters and lack of a HS diploma or GED is a big red flag....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If the OP doesn't make UPS a career or gets fired most employers will look a the lack of a HS diploma or GED as a negative and he will have a very little choice on where he could get a job and little to now of getting a good paying job.... Employers aren't looking for quitters and lack of a HS diploma or GED is a big red flag....
Oh I agree. I mean a high scho diploma or a GED aren't all that hard to get.

HomeDelivery

you can easily find out if you want to move into a package car by signing up to be a package mule, cough, driver's helper for a peak season or two... don't need to wait that long...

but as far as Feeder, goes... i'll let them chime in or you can google that part

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Just a side note ;
recently Northeastern University was sending out diplomas I noticed that their return address had the wrong zip code .