Diploma.

gingerkat

I mean no sarcasm here, but it's far better to be an overachiever than to be an underachiever. It's better to have that diploma when you need it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Get your GED, its not that hard. Every town offers classes. Yes you need a diploma and much more to succeed in life. It will only hold you back from all kinds of stuff.

icu

for who you are !
I dont know any dumb truck drivers who have a HS diploma , but I do know quite a few over paid one's with it !!!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I dont know any dumb truck drivers who have a HS diploma , but I do know quite a few over paid one's with it !!!

Does that make any sense? And yes, you do need a hs diploma or ged to succeed in life, unless you are lucky, real lucky! Just don't understand what's going through these pters' heads.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah i'll get right on that.....lol. You're not a driver....talk to me in 4 years when you're still waiting. Enjoy your 3.5 hours a night.

Talk to me in 5-6 yrs while you're still waiting. And fyi, I'm working beyond 3.5 hours a night most of the time. I don't know why you keep mentioning how many hours you think that I'm working when I really don't care. I really don't care about the money right now, which pter does? I'm only here for the opportunity to drive. Bye bye. What you don't know about me could fill the grand canyon. I'm certain that I won't wait more than 2-3 yrs. I'll really tell you what building I work in when I become a driver. Right now, just keep guessing, lol.

icu

for who you are !
Talk to me in 5-6 yrs while you're still waiting. And fyi, I'm working beyond 3.5 hours a night most of the time. I don't know why you keep mentioning how many hours you think that I'm working when I really don't care. I really don't care about the money right now, which pter does? I'm only here for the opportunity to drive. Bye bye. What you don't know about me could fill the grand canyon. I'm certain that I won't wait more than 2-3 yrs. I'll really tell you what building I work in when I become a driver. Right now, just keep guessing, lol.

2nd grade i see !!!