Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

UniteandWin

Really? Are people so blind to the FACT that Koch bros (notorious union busters) control the republican party? WTFU!!! I will take my chances with Hillary

Sent using BrownCafe App

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No it hasn't. 8 years ago we were on the verge of complete and utter economic collapse. Are you really this vapid?

Some people just want the machine to keep getting oiled. Some people want the machine to be taking apart and reassembled. I want the machine to be taking apart and rebuilt. I havent liked the past 16 years of either bush or obama. The middle class don't exist anymore and it is what makes america go or at least it did.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You can vote for whoever you want but please stop regurgitating Fox News talking points
Fox News bashes Trump almost as much as CNN or MSNBC.

Meghan Kelly hates Trump and just about her whole show is about attacking him.

Maybe you should actually watch Fox News to see for yourself.

I watch CNN and MSNBC everyday.

I don't trust any ONE source for my news.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Fox News bashes Trump almost as much as CNN or MSNBC.

Meghan Kelly hates Trump and just about her whole show is about attacking him.

Maybe you should actually watch Fox News to see for yourself.

I watch CNN and MSNBC everyday.

I don't trust any ONE source for my news.
That's your problem......you don't watch news stations Kelly Hannity and Oreilly aren't news anchors they are opinion hosts for entertainment.......you can get the same news from Jon Oliver or Colbert......CNN and msnbc you will get dnc talking points and fox you get rnc talking points......so please don't claim that you watch news when getting info from those stations

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's your problem......you don't watch news stations Kelly Hannity and Oreilly aren't news anchors they are opinion hosts for entertainment.......you can get the same news from Jon Oliver or Colbert......CNN and msnbc you will get dnc talking points and fox you get rnc talking points......so please don't claim that you watch news when getting info from those stations
If you think the BBC and NPR only report news with no bias, well I have this bridge for sale that you might be interested in.

We need change.

Hillary is not change.

And she is a criminal.

It will be a landslide Trump victory, whether you vote for him or not.

Jkloc420

All the news stations are trump 24-7 from cnn to fox news to nbc. Are we even sure he is running against someone. Some nights it just non stop attacking trump over and over. Each station should be sending him a thank you for getting their ratings up. I say clinton who

10 point

IMG_20160804_124846.jpg

Arkansas's hillbilly.
Evidently you don't have to have social skills to be a professional liar.

Jkloc420

Obama pays a 400 million dollar ransom to iran. Which is broadcasting it has a ransom and the corrupt media is more worried about covering trump and what trump said. The story has got 8 minutes of coverage today compared to the 45 minutes trump has already got. Do you know what the media would of done if that happened under bush. Bias liberal media.

Because they simply don't. Welfare people aren't living some grand lifestyle. They're in poverty.
So they deserve to eat steaks and junk food that many if the hard working people can't afford?
And why do they need a cell phone, cable TV or air conditioning ?
Answer= we give then no incentive to get off of welfare...

Hi ask a FedEx griund driver how well he or she eats. And some lazy POS deserves to eat better than him?

That's a pile of crap.