Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

BrownArmy

Based on what ... that he is not Conservative enough?

Honestly, just a gut feeling.

(Trump did just nut-punch 16 other candidates to win the nomination, but maybe that's a different story)

You're an intelligent person, I try to be one.

People smarter than the both of us have been trying to answer this question, and it's difficult, because the targets are moving and society (and societal norms) change.

Crude example: Newly married gay guy has a CCP, is concerned about terrorism, but loves his undocumented house-cleaner.

Where is this guy on the spectrum?

H. Clinton is more to the 'right' than Nixon...not totally, but enough.

B. Clinton ran as a Democrat, and acted like a Republican (again, not totally).

My view is that HRC is more 'traditionally'
Republican than Trump.

Again, it's difficult to parse these issues, because media has always been a defining participant in previous elections, but this is the first election where media is dissolving and we have Trump.

I don't know dude.

PT Car Washer

So you are basically dual medical covered ... Nice. How does the ups care compare to the military??
Pretty much the same from what my Mrs. has told me. We have not used it yet. We were told after 65 Tricare will cover Medicare supplement coverage. I am really to new to know all the benefits yet.

UniteandWin

Riots kind of like the fire hoses and dogs of the sixties. Training in school on on how to get under your desk for a nuclear holocaust. Mayor Daily busting heads at the DNC. Assassinations of a president and senator. Yeah the world is pretty crazy these days

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you are basically dual medical covered ... Nice. How does the ups care compare to the military??

Unless you go to a military facility for your healthcare, you will most likely use the same civilian doctor who will most likely accept Tricare as your primary and UPS as your secondary for insurance purposes.

10 point

Riots kind of like the fire hoses and dogs of the sixties. Training in school on on how to get under your desk for a nuclear holocaust. Mayor Daily busting heads at the DNC. Assassinations of a president and senator. Yeah the world is pretty crazy these days

Sent using BrownCafe App
Riots like Baltimore and Ferguson, etc?
Training in school how to stay alive in a classroom where your classmates have been butchered and gunned down with AR15s and shotguns because it's already happened multiple times? And don't tell me there aren't issues with people who want to harm the government leaders, especially you know who, that aren't public knowledge. Hmmm, "Man jumps the White House fence and runs into the Pres's sleeping area with a knife while SS folks are AWOL" comes to mind.
Let's not conveniently forget that John Boehner's drink was poisoned.

Selective memory is bliss.

UniteandWin

Exactly selective memory is convenient. I see upsupstate is bashing unions again. Dude Fed ex is hiring, if you are so unhappy with your upper middle class job

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Honestly, just a gut feeling.

(Trump did just nut-punch 16 other candidates to win the nomination, but maybe that's a different story)

You're an intelligent person, I try to be one.

People smarter than the both of us have been trying to answer this question, and it's difficult, because the targets are moving and society (and societal norms) change.

Crude example: Newly married gay guy has a CCP, is concerned about terrorism, but loves his undocumented house-cleaner.

Where is this guy on the spectrum?

H. Clinton is more to the 'right' than Nixon...not totally, but enough.

B. Clinton ran as a Democrat, and acted like a Republican (again, not totally).

My view is that HRC is more 'traditionally'
Republican than Trump.

Again, it's difficult to parse these issues, because media has always been a defining participant in previous elections, but this is the first election where media is dissolving and we have Trump.

I don't know dude.
You nailed the political part, but left out the character and vision part.

Hillary is a crook or worse.

Trump promises a wall, lower taxes and more jobs.

The decision is an easy one for me to make.

I am not voting for the crook with no vision.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Heck if he does one thing of what he says it will be a success. 16 years of nonsense so far.

Browntown2014

You aren't getting a wall, lower taxes will be for the rich, more jobs? Lol. Go ahead vote for the guy who craps on dead soldiers families.