Dispute my resignation

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oh no! I discussed Moderator Action!!! How dare I????:sad-very:
oie_animation-13.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
hello I am a 20 year old who has been working as a package handler for the past 9 months and today I was asked to sign a paper of resignation for grabbing myself a Powerade and someone else a coke. The man had just finished restocking the machine was rude to everyone in break room and didn’t shut the door all the way so people started taking drinking from inside and I was one of the idiots who did so. I have been a hard worker every moment spent in the facility and made an impulsive desicion because I was tired and thirsty having been there 10 hours and it being 8am. Anywhere I read it looks like this is the end for me because stealing is the worst of it all but if there is anything I could do from here I would appreciate some words of advice
Try Amazon or Fedx ground they love thieves

Whither

Scofflaw
It’s theft and a cardinal sin. He’s not coming back no matter who he speaks to. There is no defense of theft.
If OP signed the letter, I agree, very unlikely they're coming back. OP was unclear about it ... other than us making an inference from the thread title.

There are defenses of theft. Look at the people who've made fortunes! And we're supposed to be morally repulsed by a PTer taking taking a can of soda, OH THE HORROR lmao!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If OP signed the letter, I agree, very unlikely they're coming back. OP was unclear about it ... other than us making an inference from the thread title.

There are defenses of theft. Look at the people who've made fortunes! And we're supposed to be morally repulsed by a PTer taking taking a can of soda, OH THE HORROR lmao!!!
If he’ll steal a Coke what else he gonna steal

wilberforce15

youre a grown man flexing income inside a forum about a dispute I don’t think anyone cares
Only for the purpose of shaming the jealous boomers who pathetically attempted to call me out.

So, I'll work 1-3 hours a day and post screenshots of me making driver daily pay in minutes in the market....just for fun.

They started the flex fight. I'm just the guy who won it.