542thruNthru

Yes.

Boomerism is a mindset, not an age.

You're a boomer.
Awesome! I'm no longer a millennial!!
giphy-68.gif

Whither

Scofflaw
They're giving him a chance to find another job without being labeled a thief. He should be grateful.
As far as I understand, companies can expose themselves to lawsuits for discussing why employees were terminated. At least in some states. And I fully approve of that. It's bad enough that we have to sell our time and ability to labor for a wage; it would be worse if companies could effectively lock out workers over alleged "misdeeds."

wilberforce15

As far as I understand, companies can get expose themselves to lawsuits for discussing why employees were terminated. At least in some states. And I fully approve of that. It's bad enough that we have to sell our time and ability to labor for a wage; it would be worse if companies could effectively lock out workers over alleged "misdeeds."
Yeah, it's not grace at all.

UPS is protecting itself. My managers won't even take calls from former employees or provide references at all. Too much liability.

Whither

Scofflaw
In post #70, in a poorly formatted version, such that I can't reply directly to it, @burrheadd wrote:

so you wanna just keep letting him steal who says when it’s enough
You're missing the point. I'm saying you're taking the company's side in a case of extremely petty theft, when meanwhile the way to make a fortune in this society is through legally-allowed highway robbery. The scales of "justice" are a fraud.

As for when it's enough, ask Jeff Bozo or Elon Muskrat.

542thruNthru

You turn Not Getting It into a profession.

Maybe if you max your DOT hours, I'll have to work 5 minutes to make your pay instead of 4 minutes.

Set goals. See goals. Achieve goals. You can do it!
I just find you amusing is what it is.

I've never seen someone try so hard to convince people that they're rich on a forum. Not even @Maple Grove MN Driver tried this hard lol. He told us he was a multi-millionaire lamo!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In post #70, in a poorly formatted version, such that I can't reply directly to it, @burrheadd wrote:

You're missing the point. I'm saying you're taking the company's side in a case of extremely petty theft, when meanwhile the way to make a fortune in this society is through legally-allowed highway robbery. The scales of "justice" are a fraud.

As for when it's enough, ask Jeff Bozo or Elon Muskrat.
Thieves are as low as scabs in my book they should all be fired

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
You want to brag on what you can do with 4 minutes on the internet, that's cool and all, but let me show you what I can do with a microwave and 90 seconds.