District Realignment

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You do realize 30 years ago there was a phone list without. What you call a support function. Come on guy. Quit trying to sell keeping your job. Gems forms are all in the same place they used to be, just on a different internet site.
that phone list was also up-kept by IE....

UPSER1987

You think deserve stock for phone lists and .org charts that any oms can do? Boy you are proving me right with every post. You really have no clue.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
that phone list was also up-kept by IE....
No it wasn't. It was originally put together by managers, or whoever they assigned to put it together.
Also 30 years ago the brain children were hurting the company so bad. With their train of thought. That I. E. was put on the back burner.
P. S. How is it that people can call themselves engineers, with no training. I know I went to school for a electrical engineer. These kids are coming straight off the street with no training. And no idea how this place works. I laugh everytime I hear them say they are industrial engineers. Smh. At the stupid.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
No it wasn't. It was originally put together by managers, or whoever they assigned to put it together.
Also 30 years ago the brain children were hurting the company so bad. With their train of thought. That I. E. was put on the back burner.
P. S. How is it that people can call themselves engineers, with no training. I know I went to school for a electrical engineer. These kids are coming straight off the street with no training. And no idea how this place works. I laugh everytime I hear them say they are industrial engineers. Smh. At the stupid.
again you're wrong

the kids off the street are mostly IE degrees, at least in my area

Ou812fu

again you're wrong

the kids off the street are mostly IE degrees, at least in my area
Lmao, are you kidding me? Also another sign of bad ideas. With implementing a new cost reducing technology/ why did a Supreme product like orion. Add so many new management jobs? Meaning the 300+ people maintaning it. Completely backwards way of thinking, but oohh well. Nothing is going to get fixed when you think you have the most important job.
The team mentality of years ago, still proves to outperform. The individual mentality.

UPSER1987

It’s funny. The overstuffed ie area in my building even have interns ....what for?
And it’s funny that none of them stick around when they see the smile* show we have in the building (when they come downstairs in groups of 4 to get water). What a joke that dept is.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Lmao, are you kidding me? Also another sign of bad ideas. With implementing a new cost reducing technology/ why did a Supreme product like orion. Add so many new management jobs? Meaning the 300+ people maintaning it. Completely backwards way of thinking, but oohh well. Nothing is going to get fixed when you think you have the most important job.
The team mentality of years ago, still proves to outperform. The individual mentality.
so....first you laughed that they had no training, now when i counter they have training, you laugh that they have too much training?

what management roles have you been in?

Ou812fu

so....first you laughed that they had no training, now when i counter they have training, you laugh that they have too much training?

Here comes the part you say I don't know what I'm talking about. Good luck with that lead glass door.

UPSER1987

What was you rate and rank as a PDS since you previously said that that job was easy as in rinse and repeat?
I don’t believe you’ve ever done any of these jobs or you wouldn’t come across so pompous.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You think deserve stock for phone lists and .org charts that any oms can do? Boy you are proving me right with every post. You really have no clue.
More likely you are clueless ... don't try and go into management.
Maybe on-car but otherwise, you will be in way over your head.

Ou812fu

I honestly think we need to all get along. I'm not bashing anyone, but someone puts alot of claims out there. And it is painfully obvious everyone is an idiot, that disagrees with their thought process. Old man jingles. I thought you had retired all ready? Things have changed since you last stepped foot into here.

UPSER1987

I honestly think we need to all get along. I'm not bashing anyone, but someone puts alot of claims out there. And it is painfully obvious everyone is an idiot, that disagrees with their thought process. Old man jingles. I thought you had retired all ready? Things have changed since you last stepped foot into here.

That’s for sure. If you aren’t currently working here...don’t even think you know what’s going on.
The boogeyman “ works” currently on phone lists and has no clue

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
6 1/2 years retired.
I know it has changed for the worse for employees.

Bamboozled

IE is overstaffed with clueless children my building, but not TSG. The TSG guy has been alone for years, and is always busy and has multiple buildings. The TSG department went through layoffs and restructuring around 10 years ago. Its been a ghost town for a long time, and that guy knows everything and fixes everything.

Back in the 80s and 90s, they used to perform JBAs otherwise called Job Breakdown Analysis. They actually had someone that would evaluate every management and non union job and see how many responsibilities, how long they took and which ones were needed and which ones were not. They later decided to get rid of almost all administrative jobs and dump those duties on the Supervisors and Managers and expected the same results.So they were being crushed by reports and unable to spend as much time operating.

Anonymous 115

IE is overstaffed with clueless children my building, but not TSG. The TSG guy has been alone for years, and is always busy and has multiple buildings. The TSG department went through layoffs and restructuring around 10 years ago. Its been a ghost town for a long time, and that guy knows everything and fixes everything.

Back in the 80s and 90s, they used to perform JBAs otherwise called Job Breakdown Analysis. They actually had someone that would evaluate every management and non union job and see how many responsibilities, how long they took and which ones were needed and which ones were not. They later decided to get rid of almost all administrative jobs and dump those duties on the Supervisors and Managers and expected the same results.So they were being crushed by reports and unable to spend as much time operating.

I used to be a part time admin at an air function. Me and one full timer were the only administrative staff in the morning/day shift. I had hoped to go full time when she retired, but instead they got rid of the position, and I moved to a full time job in another building. One of our responsibilities at the airport was paying the fuel invoices. When I left, I asked the fuel company to remove me from the email list that received invoices, but it never happened. (7 years later and I still get them) About a year after leaving, someone from the company emailed me directly asking me what is going on. The bills hadn't been paid in months and no one was answering the emails. I found someone to take care of it, but it made me wonder what else wasn't being done properly. Things that could get UPS fined by the FAA? Apparently all of our responsibilities, and the duties of the two full time night admins, were divvied up between one part time admin and the supervisors when all of us retired/moved to another location. It's too bad because I really enjoyed working there and would still be there if they had given me full time. Make people do more with less, sigh.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I used to be a part time admin at an air function. Me and one full timer were the only administrative staff in the morning/day shift. I had hoped to go full time when she retired, but instead they got rid of the position, and I moved to a full time job in another building. One of our responsibilities at the airport was paying the fuel invoices. When I left, I asked the fuel company to remove me from the email list that received invoices, but it never happened. (7 years later and I still get them) About a year after leaving, someone from the company emailed me directly asking me what is going on. The bills hadn't been paid in months and no one was answering the emails. I found someone to take care of it, but it made me wonder what else wasn't being done properly. Things that could get UPS fined by the FAA? Apparently all of our responsibilities, and the duties of the two full time night admins, were divvied up between one part time admin and the supervisors when all of us retired/moved to another location. It's too bad because I really enjoyed working there and would still be there if they had given me full time. Make people do more with less, sigh.

Don't worry it is still happening, believe me.