Do customers call in and complain about you ?

barnyard

KTM rider
My 2nd to the last complaint was that the tone of voice I used made the person feel like I thought they were an idiot. My supe and I were discussing it when she stopped, looked me in the eye and said, "and now you are doing it to me." I shrugged and said, "I cannot help it if you attach more meaning to what I say." We both laughed it off, but I got the point, I do use the tone of my voice to convey added meaning to what I say and can escalate a bad situation to a really bad situation.

The last one I had was regarding where I was leaving stuff at a resi. I went back and spoke to the people and we were able to provide better service. In that case, I was able to go above and beyond what the competition does. Yeah for me.

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
My last call-in and first one in a few years was for a customer who has a massive Quill order which includes 8-10 cases of paper and other heavy boxes of "stuff" every 2 weeks. Apparently he was under the impression that we were supposed to distribute the supplies and paper order to each department in the building. You get your stuff at the delivery location and how you divvy it out is your responsibility.