Do you believe God loves you?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t see it that way.

The purpose of the post was to find out how individuals were doing as far as their personal faith in God and to find out if those who have faith in God believe in the depth of their mind, soul, and spirit that God deeply, personally, and unconditionally loves them.

How are you doing as far as your personal faith in God?

Do you believe to the depths of your mind,soul, and spirit that God deeply, personally, and unconditionally loves you?
I'm agnostic.
Christianity is quite clearly the best religion for humanity by far though.

I think new age religions like leftism and secular humanism are very dangerous for society.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If people actually follow the teachings of Jesus, and don't just turn it into another cult.
I guess. There's a fine line between religion and cult and in a practical sense I don't think the distinction is all that important.

I was really talking more from a historical perspective in terms of overall good for society though.

satellitedriver

I do.

I believe God loves humanity.

Regardless of the religious machinery you choose to seek God , how are you doing with your faith in God and

how are you doing in knowing personally how much God loves you,

regardless of how rotten or good of a person you are or even just think you are?
That is why God created Hell, just like death, as another form of punishment.
Heck, He/ She/ It/ had all eternity to think about it and blames his creation for not worshiping him in the correct form and fashion?
That is the mainstream message of Judea/ Christian and Muslim belief systems.
Religion is a human construct seeking and worshiping the unknown to give purpose to their own existence.
I truly believe in the messages of most religions, of being a good service to your family and community.
The great Ju Ju in the sky will be the judge of those efforts.
God's judgment is totally on his shoulders.

Non liberal

If God can create the heavens and Earth in 7 days then he can certainly prevent children from getting Cancer,Dying in Accidents, Birth Defects, Contracting horrible diseases ................need i go on and on?
Dont tell me how much God loves everyone when this happens EVERY day.
If God can create the heavens and Earth in 7 days then he can certainly prevent children from getting Cancer,Dying in Accidents, Birth Defects, Contracting horrible diseases ................need i go on and on?
Dont tell me how much God loves everyone when this happens EVERY day
So you believe in god then?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm agnostic.
What is your understanding of agnostic?
Christianity is quite clearly the best religion for humanity by far though.
I think new age religions like leftism and secular humanism are very dangerous for society.
I appreciate your view.

I take what I can accept with faith and belief from any religion or religious/spiritual practice and leave whatever I cannot accept by faith and belief.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That is why God created Hell, just like death, as another form of punishment.
Heck, He/ She/ It/ had all eternity to think about it and blames his creation for not worshiping him in the correct form and fashion?
I understand your feeling this way but I don’t see it this way.
That is the mainstream message of Judea/ Christian and Muslim belief systems.
Religion is a human construct seeking and worshiping the unknown to give purpose to their own existence.
I can’t say I disagree with you here.

I believe this applies to all religions, religious practices, and most spiritual and philosophical thought and practices. Including all oral and written traditions of all of the above.
I truly believe in the messages of most religions, of being a good service to your family and community.
Any message that is good and calls for radical love of neighbor and self is a message that agrees with the message of the One I put my trust in.
The great Ju Ju in the sky will be the judge of those efforts.
Who is Ju Ju?
God's judgment is totally on his shoulders.
Whose shoulders?

If you mean God’s shoulders, then I agree.

worldwide

Contribution yes, but when your saying the same thing over and over again when it’s not true it gets a little old. Nobody cares what your phone describes as a definition. Look at the people who actually take up this philosophy and also practice a religion.
No different than your posts. You don't believe or want to entertain what I've posting and have stated your religious beliefs are beyond questioning ("not open to debate! It's a fact!").

Again, everyone is free to believe what they want and follow whatever brings them comfort. We can simply agree to disagree without being disagreeable.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's stated position on multiple issues go directly against biblical teachings.
How is this relevant to religious intolerance in UPS?
You are not free to discuss that at work in the way that secular humanists are.
This has not been my experience at UPS.

Back to the thread topic:

How are you doing as far as your personal faith in God?

Do you believe to the depths of your mind,soul, and spirit that God deeply, personally, and unconditionally loves you?