Do you fold in your mirrors at every stop

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The repair is done after you find out the mirror brackets fold up. That's too late. Unless you want to arbitrarily write it up every month if you have a metro route... and drive the mechanic nuts.
If the company would buy vehicles that have mirrors and brackets that are closer proximity to the vehicle it would help.

One driver I know finished a delivery, pulled his mirror out into position and a dump truck tore it off. He's lucky he had his arm and hand back in the truck.

Did he look over his left shoulder to make sure no one was coming?

I only have one stop where I will fold in either mirror, depending on my parked position. It is a cul de sac within a medical office complex. I normally park to where I need to fold in the passenger mirrors but sometimes have to park to where i have to fold in the driver's side.

I also pull the mirrors in and throw the 4 ways when I go home for break.

We also leave our headlights on all day.

10 Pt

Did he look over his left shoulder to make sure no one was coming?

I only have one stop where I will fold in either mirror, depending on my parked position. It is a cul de sac within a medical office complex. I normally park to where I need to fold in the passenger mirrors but sometimes have to park to where i have to fold in the driver's side.

There's still a blind spot even if you look over your left shoulder Einstein.

How long have you driven? And you don't know this?

If his mirror had been left out he could have seen the vehicles in his convex mirror.

I read that you only have one stop where you feel the need to fold any mirror (bracket) in.
Evidently your math skills are deficient because you posted two stops.
Can you find the other stop Dora?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There's still a blind spot even if you look over your left shoulder Einstein.

How long have you driven? And you don't know this?

If his mirror had been left out he could have seen the vehicles in his convex mirror.

I read that you only have one stop where you feel the need to fold any mirror (bracket) in.
Evidently your math skills are deficient because you posted two stops.
Can you find the other stop Dora?

I don't consider parking my pkg car in front of my house to be a delivery stop.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a stop. You parked and evidently it was in the right of way, not your driveway.
But then again...
TTKU

I don't have a private driveway.

There is a little used one way street that connects two more heavily traveled streets---I try to park there and fold the passenger mirrors in, leave the parking lights on and throw the 4 ways on.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
One of the ones with the single rear wheels and ridiculous rear elevator door contraption? I hate those things. Complete junk.
Worst cars UPS ever made, hands down. Turning radius of a school bus, they get stuck on wet grass, and high centered on a mole hill.

10 Pt

I don't have a private driveway.

There is a little used one way street that connects two more heavily traveled streets---I try to park there and fold the passenger mirrors in, leave the parking lights on and throw the 4 ways on.
I thought you posted that you leave your headlights on all day. Which is it now?
Headlights or parking lights?

Do you know the difference?

Cementups

Box Monkey
I thought you posted that you leave your headlights on all day. Which is it now?
Headlights or parking lights?

He said he leaves his headlights on all day. Maybe you should spend more time reading than you do trying to be a dick and you would have caught that.
And also, if your headlights are on your parking lights are on too.
Your headlights should always be on. Headlights on for safety. Make sure they see you.